🌼"Boyfriend" a wierd word🌼(final chapter)

°Patryk's pov°

We finally get to my house, it was quit and nice, the crickets were chirping and the moon was full, it looked beautiful.

I open the door of Pauls car and so did he. "heh wanna play Xbox" I  said while slamming the door, "You bet, motherfucker" he exclaimed locking his car with his key, twirling the keys in his fingers, now both of us started walking towards my house "Don't call me motherfucker you dumb ass" I jokingly say while punching him on his arm "Oh yeh how about I call you love" Paul said with a mocking smirk. Where did this attitude come from

I blush softly and stopped punching him "Uh.." I got so confused, so he's doing this now, well two can play that game. "Uh.. Where did this attitude come from Pauly" I cheekaly say while pinching his cheek.

He reddened and grumbled something out "Oh what did you say Pauly? " I started to wrap my arm around his neck, rubbing his hair   "What did you say again Pauly?" he squirmed trying to get out of my hold but then subsided and said "Oh nothing it's just that I love you" he smirked a little while saying so

I stopped doing what I was doing, "No fair you don't get to say that word, its too powerful" I blurt out, getting a little bit imbarised "but you stopped what you were doing" he said out loud "so you don't love me" I let go of him and cover my eyes as if I am crying, "Seriously" he playfully looked at me and came towards me "no.. no.. Your my best bro" he patted my back "BEST BRO" I cried out.

"Okey finee... my best boyfriend" he blushes a little and looks away while saying that. My act immediately droppes and I hug him firmly "Correct answer" I joyfully say, squeezing his lungs I see that he can't breath, so I let go "Sorry"

A moment of awkwardness washed over us, with Paul trying to breath in again and me apologizing, and then in a flash of a second I say "Oh, want to go play video game" and through hush words I hear "definetly".

I grab his hand and leed the way towards my house, for some video games and snacks.

~Time passes~

I was sitting there, on the floor with him. His head was tilted, sleeping on my stomach, a bit of drule coming out of his mouth, well now I have to put my hoodie in the wash but its worth it when I can see him so peaceful in his sleep.

I look at my phone, witch flickered brightly when I opened it, making me almost blind to the contrast of my dim room. "It's 2:37" I tiredly mumbled out, but even if I was tired I still couldn't sleep. I rubbed my eyes so I could see better in the dark.

Leaning back, I leave my phone on the floor next to me, yawning a little I stretched, trying hard not to wake up Paul with my movements.

When I finally stopped moving, I looked at the ceiling, asking my self what happed, how did this happen, now where "Boyfriends" I mumble out, a  wired word but its true, it's still confusing but we are together and for sure now, no playing games like getting drunk to show that love, now we can just show that love.

I look at the T.V still buzzing, some random cartoons were showing, the muffled talking by them mede me in a trans like state. It made me think about how me and Paul were playing games, eating snacks and making out just a moment ago and now he is cooped up in my arms calmly sleeping what more can I guy ask for?

Still I couldn't sleep, a lot of thoughts kept creeping up in the back of my head, I needed to spill them, so just like that I went and got my diary from under my bed.

I open the book, trying hard not to wake him and start writing

~🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear diary

Well today has been a roller-coaster ride, I cried, I laughed and you know what? I have a boyfriend and it's Paul, I don't know how I did it, but I love him so much. Now he's sleeping in my arms. This reminds me of the party, I was so confused and lost, embarrassed by what had happened, but now he is here in my arms and I feel so safe, it's such a nice feeling, trough all of the shit we went trough we still are friends, I mean not friends boyfriends and thats all and more then I can ask for. Well I am getting sleepy, I should close my eyes and cuddle with him goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave my diary and pen on the floor and snuggle up to Paul who had by then moved a few meters, damn it Paul why do you have to move so much, I sluggishly move to him hugging him from behind, I shut my eyes and finally, in what felt like a long while I feel asleep, snuggled to the one I loved so diarly, knowing that when he wakes up he won't be confused and scared just happy and excited for the new day.

~End~