♥️caught gay handed♥️ (chapter ten)

"Patryck..?" A slow voice was heard from my mom, she immediately went to the kitchen to see what i was really doing.

"Mom.. Uhh" i got cough red handed, until i could explain she angrily said "What's going on?" harshly looking at the mess and then back at me.

"Well..." I look away and quickly add "i wanted to make a cake for Paul it's going to be his birthday and it's been really stressful with school lately and my friend Matt sent me a Minecraft receipt and my other friends are making fun of me for believing him and...." I take a deep breath "i just wanna make Paul happy" i say finally breathing after the sentence. My moms face instantly softens and places a hand on my shoulder "Silly why didn't you ask me all help you" she smiles, i smiled back and we went to work cleaning the kitchen and making the cake.

I while passed and me and my mom finally made the cake, while laughing shouting at eachother and over all having a great time with a few hiccups along then, *mgh* *mgh* me not knowing how to measure shit.

The final decoration on the cake was placed my mom cheering and clapping her hands as she did so, of course i cheered aswell finally knowing that my time in the kitchen is over.

I was mesmarised by the cake, Pauls going to love it, i hear a little laugh, it was my mom "heh Patty i know this cake isn't for Pauls birthday, his is in January, its like April" she softly looked at me.

Ahh well shit. The gig is up she is going to find out, disown me and then talk with her yaga class friends about how i am gay and disgusting.

I get scared and move away, my mom notices this and grabs my shoulder trying to keep me put "i... Uh..." I mumbled "Hey honey its okey if this is some prom thing, and even if it is Paul that you want to be your partner then its fine i will always love you" she spoke in a quiet but sweet voice hugging me at the end, i hugged her back relieved that she supports me and loves me aswell.

Maybe this whole thing with Paul might workout....