🎁A gift for you🎁 (chapter twelve)

°Paul's pov°

Patryk had texted me Friday night to go meet him, i was kinda confused but i accepted. Whats going on?

I zip up my jacket feeling cold, walking trough my neighborhood, going towards the school. Patryks planning something but what? I blush thinking that maybe he's going to ask me out to prom but then again that will never happen, and why am i upset about that?.

Finally i end up at the school, walking trough the empty halls, damn school looks so creepy when its not full of kids screaming.

Going outside i go into the school garden thats connected to the bleachers, looking at the lovely flowers I sigh, what has Patryk got in store for me now.

Going to the bleachers as the sun was setting, it was quit and a beautiful atmosphere, and then I see Pat looking for me in the emptiness of the feeld.

He quickly spottes me, making his eyes shine with happiness, damn those eyes are cute, I wave to him taking one of my hands out of my pockets, letting it lose to the freezing cold air.

I finally walk up the steps where Pat was and he quickly hugged me, "Uh.." I got confused and started blushing, "oh sorry" he backs away looking a little upset.

"So anyway what's the surprise" I asked while rubbing my neck shily, "Oh yeh" he said with a confused tone and in an instant he remembered.

Turning away from me, out of my eye sigh there sat a present and a beautiful cake, was that for me, it's gotta be some joke righ?.

"uh well...." he speaks up shifting a little from leg to leg, "I-i really want you to be my partner for the prom" he nervously said, my world was spinning, my crush that I just found out that I liked and that I had slept with a month ago is asking me out, well for prom but still, are the stars aligning?, I never was much of a believer in the stars but righ now I thought that the stars were giving me what I wanted.

"please answer" I was zoned out and then saw Pats sad face, no one was asking me out anyway soo I would be stupid to not accept his offer, I slightly rubbed my neck mumbling "Yeh sure "

Once I said that Pats eyes turn from disspointed to happy, he jumped up and down and hugged me again, I slightly hugged him back, thinking about how gay we looked right now.

We stopped hugging and i looked at the cake "So uhh... That's my cake?" I questioned "Yeh" he shily said "Uh so can we eat it I want to share it with you" I quickly blurt out, I see Patryks cheeks get a little pink and said "oh...okey".

He quickly moved towards the cake and then he realized something, "ah.... Shit I didn't bring any forks or spoons or any plates ahhhhgg" he growns while sitting down.

I go to him and rub his back "don't worry that's what hands are made for" I pointed to my hand, he laughs "hhahah Okey, were going to be cave men" making an uga buga noise hitting his chest.

I laughed really hard almost falling out of my seat. Once we stopped laughing we finally got the cake and ate it with our hands, kinda disgusting but hey the cake was delicious and the gift was beautiful of course I knew it was Edds style of drawing but I didn't say anything just so he can have his moment of me being shocked at the drawing he supposedly did.

And then we sat there eating cake with our hands and watching the sun set, it was truly like a dream.