A night in Berlin

3rd person POV:

In the U.S department of NERV, the clone of Shinji, Yn, observed his project to weaken Unit 01 come together.

Yn:(mind) This War is going on too long...

Yn:(mind) I give every country the ability to make Eva's and they're too embarrassed to show what they have.

Yn:(mind) Whatever, I'll make them use their Eva's. And we'll see how well he does against hundreds of Evangelion's.

Yn: But where to do it...?

Yn: Somewhere on my turf... Somewhere where I can pull off a surprise attack...

Yn: I'll also need to make sure he'll come...

Yn:... He went through the trouble of saving Ritsuko... What would he do with someone a bit more special?

Yn:......

Yn; Tch... I need to rest, I'm beginning to talk to myself again.

Yn: But first....things....first...

With the frame of a plan created, Yn set off to fill out the details that would hopefully lead to the demise of Shinji Ikari.

But of course, he first had to get his army and get rid of the enemy's ace.

(Opening theme)

A few days have passed and the enemy has been quiet, surprisingly so.

Unlike a normal war with armies constantly battling, both sides restricted themselves with their dead set use of Evangelions.

For any normal army stood no chance against an Evangelion.

Shinji didn't like it, but after what he had just been through, he was told to quiet for as long as it lasted.

Eventually giving in, Shinji realized where he was and what he could do.

Gathering his confidence, Shinji approached Asuka.

Asuka:(reading magazine)

Shinji: Asuka...

Asuka: Yeah?

Shinji:(in German) W-would you like to go on a date with me?

Asuka:.....

Asuka:?

Lowering her magazine, Asuka, taken aback by what he said and how he said it, stares at Shinji.

Asuka:.... What?

Shinji:(In German) Would you go on a date with me?

Asuka:... You know you just said date and not hang out or something.

Shinji: I know. I want to go on a date with you.

Asuka:!!

Shinji: I know this isn't the best time... But in case something happens, I want to take this opportunity to do what I planned on doing before this mess...

Shinji:(in German): So would you go on a date with me?

Asuka:..(chuckles)...

Asuka: Okay.

Shinji:.... Wait, really.

Asuka: Yes.

Shinji: I'll pick you up at five.