Man vs Eva

3rd person POV:

Yn:(sips soda)...

(Tap, tap)

Turning around, Yn saw his greatest fear.

Shinji:(smiles) Hi.

Yn:...

Turning around, Yn tossed his soda towards the heavens as he attempted to run away, only for Shinji to grab him by the back of his shirt, preventing him from escaping.

Grabbing him by his upper neck, Shinji forced Yn's jaw shut as he pinned him a wall.

Shinji: Can you turn off the sensors and cameras in the Geofront without anyone noticing?

Yn: Hmm...

Shinji: Can. You?

Yn: Hm-hm!

Shinji: Do it. Tell anyone...

(SLAM)

He dents the wall next to Yn's head.

Shinji: You have half an hour.

Tossing him aside, Yn walked off towards the Geofront with his hands casual in his pockets.

Yn scurried off to do as he was told unless face the wrath of his fear.

(Opening theme)

Inside the Geofront, Shinji found Eva 01 trying to make a chair next to the lake.

Seeing the shattered wood he originally tried making his chair with, Shinji saw how the purple giant was molding the land to make a hill for him to lean against.

Shinji:(whistles)

Eva 01:?

The giant turns to Shinji.

Eva 01:(waves)

Shinji:(sarcastically waves)

Shinji: Hi~

Shinji: Do you mind explaining why you KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING FINGERS!?!

Eva 01:...(timidly kicks dirt)

Shinji: WELL!?

Eva 01 then begins to explain in a way only Shinji could understand, how the first breaks were to get his attention and bring him here, the last one was by accident when he tripped.

He then gestures to the watermelon patch nearby.

Shinji: Just use your A.T field to make a small you to tend to the farm!