The Beast

3rd person POV:

(King of Beast: Unit 01)

Unit 01: RAAGGHHH-HAHAHA!

Unit 01: This is quite an interesting turn of events...

Unit 01: Does anyone else wish to partake in this?

The mutated unit 01 glares at the rest of the team, pointing their guns and other weapons at him.

Unit 01 then turned around, beginning to walk towards the hoard.

Shinji:(speaker) I'm going to battle the hoard...

Toji:(coms) Dude, don't-

Shinji: Don't argue with me!

Unit 01's new tail, slams into the ground, shaking it with such force the other Evas had to brace themselves.

Shinji: Unit 01's infected, maybe I can slip in or something... I don't know... Just don't get close, we don't know how infective this is...

Maya:(coms) This is right. We're currently in a perfect spot to examine what is now a virus.

The lead scientist said to the Eva pilots as the monstrous Unit 01 stomped away.

Asuka: Grrrr... You stupid beast! This is because of you!

Unit 01: I know... I recommend you take part as well... The power is quite fantastic...

Asuka:...

(Opening theme)

Unit 01: Do you feel it...?

Shinji:...

Unit 01: These new and familiar sensations.

Unit 01: The power to start an impact...stuck in the back of our throat...

Shinji:(clears throat)...

Unit 01: The scratching sensation that drives you to release it... Like a fever, it's only getting stronger.

Shinji: Let me focus.

Unit 01: You don't want me to stop talking.

Shinji: Why not?

Unit 01: Because you'll notice it then...

Shinji:...

Unit 01: Right... Focus on that power. It's immense and growing, but don't fear it. It's ours.

Unit 01: There aren't any strings attached. You can use it.

Unit 01: Try it right now. Just a small amount. So you get used to it.