Chapter 8

month 7 1/2

Zayn POV

   "Hello!"(Lou) "We are"(Li) "One"(Niall) 'Direction'(Myself) the four of us yell out as we run on stage getting an explosion of screams from the audience. "How are we doing tonight?" Louis asked the crowd as our band continues to warm up. Niall and I head towards stage left where our microphone stands are while Louis and Liam head towards stage right. Whoops and cheers sound from the audience in response to Louis comment. "Thats great! We're pretty excited for this performance as well." Louis says clicking his microphone into the stand.

   'Oh why's that tommo?' I ask already knowing the answer but we like to put a bit of show. "Well Zaynie... our lovely, adorable, incredible, sweet, caring, amazing, PREGNANT husband is here!" he says getting an even bigger explosion of excitement out from the fans. "Wow guys it sounds like you guys like our Harry more than you guys like us." Niall teases as he looks off stage right to Harry whose as red as a rose. "Honestly though Niall I cant really say I blame them. He is really awesome and truly is the best person out there." Liam says blowing a kiss towards the flustered boy.

   "Harry even said that if you guys were good he'd come out for a song." Louis says causing a look of horror to cross Harrys face as he constantly shook his head no while the crowd roared. 'I don't know, we're not making any promises but how about we get started ready guys. Alright, now there's only one way to start off a great night and thats with the best song ever!' I say to cue up the band.

   The four of us laugh and dance about the stage as the songs start to flow from one to another. We're not even halfway through the show when Louis and Liam start up a water war causing the stage to become flooded in puddles. Harry laughed and swayed along to the songs, cradling his bump as he does so with a gorgeous smile on his lips. Singing along lightly to himself as he sways causing my heart to melt at the endearment of the vision he is.

   "Our next song is quite important to us." Niall says to the audience from where he sits on the edge of the stage. 'We wrote this song for a very special person for our first anniversary.' I say looking at Louis who continues "Which five years later was the song we danced to as our first dance when we all got married." he smiles. "Now its only fair he accompanies us while we sing it for you, so everyone please give a hand to our amazing love Harry!" Liam introduces as Lous and I go off stage to get him.

   He practically runs away as he sees us coming to get him but thankfully with that bump of his he isn't very fast. 'You'll do great love!' I say as I wrap my arm around him and place a comforting kiss on his cheek. Smiling nervously he nods his head and lets us go out to the stage, getting the audience to go wild as we already knew they would. Niall pulled over a chair center stage with a microphone for Harry to use. "Say hello to the world sunshine." Niall says handing Harry the microphone only getting a quiet little "Hello" from our adorable love. "Now that everyones here this is our favorite song 18, which is dedicated to our lovely Hazza forever and always." Liam announces and the band starts up once more.

(Niall)

I got a heart, and I got a soul

Believe me, I will use them both

We made a start

Be it a false one, I know

Baby, I don't want to feel alone

(Me)

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

(Liam)

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

All I can do is say that these arms

Are made for holding you, oh-oh

I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

(Liam and Niall)

We took a chance

God knows we tried

Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

So pour me a drink, oh love

And let's split the night wide open

And we'll see everything we can

Living love in slow motion, motion, motion

(Me)

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

(Louis,Niall, Liam, and Myself)

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

And all I can do is say that these arms

Are made for holding you, oh-oh-oh

And I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

(Niall)

When we were 18

Oh, Lord, when we were 18(Bridge me and Lou)

Kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

(Louis)

And all I can do is say that these arms

Are made for holding you

And I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18

I wanna love like you made me feel

(Harry)

When we were 18

   Harry beams as the audience looses it when he sang the last line, blushing a deep rosey color. Each of us giving him a kiss and thanks for being so brave we tell him he can eave the stage if he wanted. To our surprise he stayed on for the remainder of the performance which was only three songs but it was amazing to have our other lover with us as we sang.

   I hope he'll do this more often with us.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know this didn't piggyback off the last chapter but I wanted a fun filler before talking about something more serious. Please comment down below some names for the babies as I'd love to hear your opinions. Both Zainourry and 5SOS babies need names! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, read my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or do all four!