Chapter 10

9 months

Zayns POV

   'Harry? Light of my life? Where are you?' I yell as I roam around the house in search of him. The four of us each had different PR things to do this morning leaving Harry alone in the house which none of us were thrilled about doing. Harry had to practically push us out the door and into the awaiting car to get us to leave as he kept repeating "We'll be fine", "I love you four.", and "If anything happens I promise I'll call." as he pushed us out. Im the first one home as luckily I just had to record a couple of vocals for our new album while Louis and Niall have to finish writing a song and Liam has to go to a meeting with our manager. Out of the four of us I definitely got it the easiest so its no wonder I'm the first home.

   "In the nursery Love!" he yells from upstair, replaying a quick 'coming' I race up the stairs and dash to the nursery ready to just snuggle into my Hazzas loving arms. What I wasn't ready for was the breathe taking scene I would walk into as I entered the doorway of the Nursery. Halting in my tracks I stare in awe at my gorgeous husband. He's sat on the rocking chair with the sun casting a glowing light upon his face, rocking back and forth as he sings a lullaby softly to himself while folding tiny clothes our little ones are going to wear. He just looks so gorgeous I cant even put into words.

   I stand in the doorway for I don't even know how long, just staring at the goddess I call my husband, before said husband noticed my presence. "Zaynie? What are you doing snuck in the door frame, come here." he giggles as he stretches his arms out towards me. Smiling fondly at him I walk carefully into his embrace, sitting on my knees in front of his chair as I place my ear up against his belly. I close my eyes as I feel his fingers curl and run through my hair in soothing motions.

   I could fall asleep right there, safely protecting my babies. Only Harry had different plans "How was your morning sweetheart?" he asks as he continuously makes a swirl pattern at the base of my neck while his other hand still runs through my hair. 'Terrible, I had to leave my gorgeous, hot, sexy, amazing, beautiful, kind hearted pregnant husband all alone.' I say pouting playfully up at him only getting him to roll his eyes at me. "Oh you boys and your attachment issues." Harry giggles as he pats my head in a silent way of saying {get off me please} which I do quickly.

   Slowly he sits up and makes a move to hoist himself off the rocking chair. Flying up to my feet I quickly give him a hand as I don't want him to loose balance. He places a kiss on my cheek in thanks and waddles out of the nursery and down the hall towards the bathroom. Giving him his privacy I walk down stairs to make the two of us a snack while he goes to the restroom. Entering the kitchen I pull out ingredients for his latest craving which is ants on a log. Consisting of only celery, peanut butter, and mini chocolate chips I easily whip us up a plate full for us to share as it is a pretty tasty snack.

   "Zaynie?" 'In the family room love!" I yell as I set up pillows on the couch knowing the exact positions Harry needs them to be in for him to be comfortable

   "Zaynie?" 'In the family room love!" I yell as I set up pillows on the couch knowing the exact positions Harry needs them to be in for him to be comfortable. Slowly he walks down the stairs an into the family room, gasping as soon as he walks in. 'I thought we could watch a movie.' I say guiding him over to his spot on the couch. "I'd love that sweet heart, thank you." he said curling into me as I sat down and started the movie. This is definitely a good way to end the day. Snuggled up with my Harry and our babies, the only thing that would make it perfect would be if our other husbands were with us. "Hello, Babe?"(Louis) "We're home Sunshine!"(Niall) "Darling? Where are you?"(Liam) I hear the three say not even a minute into our movie.

   Now I can say without a doubt this is the best way to end the day.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry its short, I just wanted a fluffy filler for this chapter. Please comment down below some names for the babies as I'd love to hear your opinions. Both Zainourry and 5SOS babies need names! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, read my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or do all four!

Ants on Log: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.stockpilingmoms.com%2Fants-on-a-log%2F&psig=AOvVaw3o1Abli1bOU_KZl_yTr834&ust=1648443149044000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjhxqFwoTCLCc4si_5fYCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAi