1.00

"The chemistry amongst the performers is what makes a play so beautifully

"The chemistry amongst the performers is what makes a play so beautifully. Since we haven't all met in a while, how about we start with some team-building exercises?"

I heard Jinyoung's voice from afar. I arrived late to class since I had detention as usual. Upon my arrival, I noticed all the students were holding hands in a circle.

I took my time walking down the auditorium aisle, trying to waste time.

"YEJI, YOU HAVE ARRIVED!" Jinyoung called out more happily than ever. "Come, my lovely swan, have a seat."

"Are we in kindergarten?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Don't we all just love Yeji's outlook on life?" Jinyoung smiled. "Please have a seat." He stood up from his seat, signaling me to take his place.

I took his seat, which was just next to Yeonjun's. What a fantastic way to conclude my day! I'm seated next to the guy who is out to get me.

"Today's class is all about building our relationship. The theater is all about the relationship between the cast. Most of us in here are friends already, so let's just build our friendship even bigger." Jinyoung made his way around the circle. "So, we're going to conduct some trust exercises."

"That might be hard for you, Soobin." Lia snickered across the room.

"Really because, unlike you, when I say I'm going somewhere, I usually show up?" Soobin was quick to respond.

"I never cheated on you!"

"Well, that's no-"

"Enough, I'm done with you two." Jinyoung cut her off. He was becoming agitated. "The first exercise is a trust fall. Stand up, you two; you're my demonstrators."

Lia shook her head. "I don't want to."

"I wasn't asking."

Both of them walked up towards Jinyoung. "All right, now turn around and face each other."

They complied with the instructions but refused to make eye contact. Soobin was staring at the ceiling while Lia was inspecting her nails. "Hold hands," Jinyoung demanded.