2.25

"I'm telling you, Yeji, it's impossible

"I'm telling you, Yeji, it's impossible."

"We were just acting."

"I've been working with him for a week. I've already kissed him twice, and both times were cheap pecks with no feeling. There's no chance he was joking around with you. Besides, why would he go that deep into character for a rehearsal?"

"I don't know, Lia. I'm probably just imagining things."

"I'm telling you, Yeji, he likes you."

"No, he doesn't. Stop talking about it." I shook my head at Lia continuing to paint a tree backdrop. Right now, Jinyoung was teaching some choreography to some background dancers. He looked like he was more invested than the dancer. Lia was helping me paint more backdrops.

I've been here for about two weeks, and I'm already doing so much work. It's a shame I'm not getting paid for this. I deserve a medal or something. While we were painting, I told Lia about my kiss with Yeonjun yesterday.

"How can I stop talking about it? Yeji, the hunk of the year made out, with you in front of the whole department."

"So what? You're going to kiss him about a hundred times in front of the entire school." I said, trying not to make it a big deal.

"But, those are going to be meaningless. It will just be acting."

"With the way Soobin has been acting, I'm shocked you guys have time to practice kissing scenes." I quickly changed the topic.

Lia groaned hearing his name. "He's so annoying."

"He's only like that because he still likes you."

"That's impossible. He's so rude to me."

"You're so delusional, Lia." I rolled my eyes."He's literally staring at you right now." We both turned our heads towards Soobin. He was supposed to be controlling the music, but clearly, his mind was on something else. As soon as Lia turned towards him, he looked away.

"Huh." Lia looked dazed a bit. She went into deep thought for a second but then shook her head. "That doesn't change a thing. He's a terrible boyfriend, and we're over."