2.00

"Don't paint it that way

"Don't paint it that way. You have to paint it like this. Your lines are way too large, and there isn't enough glitter," Ryujin groaned. I was helping her paint masks for the costume ball scene. She was being a complete pain in my ass.

She sounded like a broken record. While we were painting, Lia was on stage rehearsing with Yeonjun. They were working through their lines pretty fast. Every day Lia was getting better and better.

Yeonjun wasn't all that bad. He showed up, right?

"You see something you like?"

"Huh?" I turned around to see Ryujin smirking at me. "What are you on about?"

Ryujin silently signaled her head towards Yeonjun. He looked so indulged into his lines. I turned back to Ryujin, who was just smiling.

I pointed at myself, "You think I like Yeonjun." Ryujin nodded, and I broke into laughter. "I would rather jump out of a moving car...that's on fire...during a tornado."

"Why do you keep staring at him if you don't like him?"

"He irritates me. A few days ago, he called me selfish and rude in front of the entire room."

"So? He didn't lie."

I shot Ryujin a glare. "If anyone is rude, it's him. I hardly knew him, yet he dared to speak to me like that. It's a defamation of character. I'd sue him if I had the money to hire a decent lawyer."

Ryujin let out a chuckle, "Well, then I guess you're the first."

"First what?"

"First person to not like him."

"I can't believe he's the room's heartthrob. I don't see it."

"Look at him," she pointed. "He's gorgeous."

I turned my direction towards him.

"My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand... to smooth that rough touch...with a tender kiss." Yeonjun delivered his line. He took Lia's hand into his and bowed to kiss her palm.