HalloVeen

How about a Halloween Heist on Valentine's day?

Alarm rang in Jake and Amy's bedroom as Jake removed the cover from his head and hit the top of his alarm clock, turning it off. The clock showed that it was 3 am. He smiled excitedly. "Halloween. Mua-ha-ha-ha. It's heist time." He whispered evilly.

He turned to around in bed but jumped backwards gasping, "Dah!", when he saw Amy already awake watching him with a cunning smile and her head resting on her hand.

"Thought you could get a head start on heist prep? Good luck. I'm already dressed." Amy told him snidely, as he removed the covers from herself, revealing her clothes.

"Well... I'm also dressed." Jake countered, removing the covers from him as well. "and I made breakfast." He stated, smugly, pulling the covers off the middle of their bed to reveal a plate. But the plate was already empty.

"Wait, where are my eggs?" Jake questioned, confused. "In my belly." A voice said from across the room.

The person turned on the lamp beside him, revealing himself to be Captain Holt, already in his uniform and sitting in Jake and Amy's bedroom. Jake and Amy screamed.

"Now get a move on. It's heist time." Holt told them.

"I love Halloween!" Jake yelled out, grinning.

___________

"Some of you have asked me what got me through prison. Was it my family? Don't be stupid." Jake stated. He was standing on the podium of the briefing room. Captain Holt and Amy were standing on his either sides as the rest of the squad was seated infront of him. Well some seated and some practically laying with their legs up in the desk and arms behind the bench. That was obviously Rosa, she was sitting beside Isabel.

"Was it knowing that my friends would eventually get me out? Of course not, I never believed in any of you." Jake continued, dramatically. "No, the only thing that kept me sane was planning for the Halloween heist those many years doing hard time."

"It was eight weeks." Terry reminded him. "I also went to prison, dog." Rosa also reminded him.

"We're getting off track here." Jake remarked.

"No, we're not, dog. Peralta's just trying to play the sympathy card so we all go easy on him. I'd rather send you back to prison, than see you win." Holt told him, making Rosa let out an amused but quiet chuckle and Isabel furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay." Jake stated, choosing not to comment on his Captain's very disturbing declaration and continued on with his heist introduction. "This year, we compete for the most elegant and regal of all prizes... "

Holt pulled out, what looked to Isabel as a WWE championship belt.

"A championship cummerbund." Holt announced. "Or belt, as normal people call it." Jake remarked, grinning.

"Belt..." Holt scoffed. "I'd like to see the pair of slacks whose loops are large enough for this belt. No, it is a cummerbund." Holt finalized.

"Well, whatever it is..." Jake started again but Holt added a quick, "Cummerbund."

"... It's inscribed with the words, 'Amazing human/genius'. The objective is to have it in your possession at midnight."