Two Turkeys

The precinct was buzzing with its usual chatter when the elevator door dinged opened. Charles stepped in, wearing a... turkey costume?

"Gobble! Gobble! Tommy Gobbler's back and he wants to hear what you turkeys are thankful for." Charles stated in his 'turkey voice'. The rest of the squad exchange a worried glance when they saw that Charles' costume's tail feather got stuck in the, now closed, elevator door.

They all took a step forward, trying to warn him.

"Charles, you gotta stop." Jake said to him, but Charles cut him off, not bothering to listen to his warning. "Nah. I don't gobble understand people." He said, still using the 'turkey voice'.

"But, Charles..." Rosa tried this time, she was also cut off with a, "Gobble."

"Dude." Terry tried. "Gobble." Charles cut him off as well, annoying all of them.

"Gobble, gobble, your tail feather is caught in the gobble door!" Isabel blurted out. Charles grinned at one of them finally giving in, not realising what she actually said at first. "Thank you. Gobble... wait, what?" Charles' eyes widened as the elevator started moving up, pulling him along. He screeched, making the squad grimace.

  "Ow." He groaned as he was hung up from the elevator door. His features started ripping slowly.

"I think your feathers are ripping. Gobble." Jake pointed out grimacing as the sound of the fabric ripping could be heard throughout the bullpen.

"Gobble." Charles replied, painfully and fell to the ground when the fabric completely ripped off the elevator.

___________

"We can keep it in my office until it's time to leave." Captain Holt said to his husband, Kevin, as they both walked into the bullpen together. Captain Holt was holding a box in his left hand.

"What do you have in the pastry box, sir?" Scully asked as both him and Hitchcock moved stepped forward, looking interested in the box Captain Holt was holding. "Brownies? No, you hold brownies from the side. He's holding it from the bottom." Hitchcock nodded.

"True. Maybe it s a cheesecake." Scully suggested. "But there's no condensation on the box. It's room temperature." Hitchcock pointed out.

"Look at the finger spread, tensing in the shoulders. He's supporting something dense." Scully concluded, as both of them finally realised what was in the box. "It's a pie." They both declared at the same time.

"It is a pie." Captain Holt confirmed, looking surprised. Terry, Rosa and Isabel, who were watching the whole thing, raised their eyebrows impressed.

"Damn, that was impressive." Terry commented. Hitchcock and Scully shrugged, dismissing it.

"But this is not just any pie. It's an English walnut pie from the Cottage Inn in Saratoga Springs." Captain Holt told them.

"Raymond and I drive all the way upstate for it every year. It's the finest sweet treat on earth. Even better than a plain scone." Kevin added in.

"Wow, that good, huh?" Terry remarked, awkwardly.

"We're bringing it to Kevin's parents' house tonight." Captain Holt informed them, looking at his husband. "I can't wait." Kevin told him.