Jang wu-jin

wu-jin X fem. reader.
Genre: fluff
Cuddles

y/n pov:

I slowly drifted awake, as the sunlight was shining bright through wu-jin's bedroom window.

I sat up and forgot I had nothing on. Like at all. Not even panties or a bra. Wait. Did I forget me and my boyfriend made love last night.

I saw my clothes on the floor next to the bed and put them on, trying not to wake my baby boy up.

His lips were slightly parted, eyes shut, and his arms sprawled over the bed same with his legs. His hair was a mess.

I smiled to myself as I quietly exit his room.

I walk down the hallway to find something to eat. Looking through the cabinets, I finally found a pop tart. This will do.

I sat at the island, and began munching away.

A few seconds later I heard a thud and then a soft "fuck, ow." Wait, was that wu-jin?

I got up and ran down the hallway and opened his door. "Wu-jin??" I didn't see him in the bed.

"over here..." he says. I walk over to his side of the bed and find him laying on the floor naked.

"What happened?" I say trying not to laugh since his whole ass was out.

"Don't laugh at me. I fell out of bed. Why'd you leave me??" He says trying to get up.

"I was hungry, I'm sorry babyyy..." I say helping him stand up.

"It's okay." He says grabbing his boxers and putting them on. He instantly pulls me into a hug, my head landing on his bare chest as I wrap my arms around his waist. "You want to take a shower?" He says whispering in my ear with his morning voice, that literally drives me crazy.

"Yeah, my hair is disgusting..."

I grabbed a hoodie and leggings from my bag and followed him into his bathroom.

*a little time skip lmaooo, I feel like this is sooo dragged out. But don't worry, we'll get to the cuddling.*

He puts some body wash in his hands and softly rubs it on my body, soothingly as he hugs me from behind kissing my cheek and whispering in my ear, "I love you so much my love." "I love you more wu-jin." "Never in a million years."

We finally get out of the shower and get dressed when wu-jin asks me what I want to do today.

"Maybe cuddle and watch some movies??" I ask. "Of course, anything for my beautiful girl." He says pressing his lips to mine, his lips were always so soft and strong.

He lays down and pulls me into the bed with him. The movie begins playing and he wraps his arm around my waist as our legs tangle together and my head resting on his chest.

———————————————————-

hope you guys enjoyed, love y'all!!❤️❤️