Oh joon-yeong

joon-yeong X fem. reader
Genre: flufffff
Rain

y/n pov:

Me and joon-yeong were sitting on his roof with my head rested on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Y/n. Your so beautiful, why did you choose me? I mean out of anyone- not even su-hyeok." I look up at my boyfriend and grab his face.

"Because I love you. I need you in my life, life is so hard right now and I don't know where I'd be if you weren't here." I let go of his face and sink into his side wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'm sick of you talking about yourself like that. Stop comparing yourself to others, because there's a reason I chose you." I say smiling, snuggling taking in his scent that made me feel safe.

Suddenly I started feeling raindrops landing on my head.

Sooner or later it was now pouring.

"Well now what?" Joon-yeong says adjusting his glasses.

"Oooh I have a good idea. I've always wanted to do this with you. Come on baby boy." I say grabbing my boyfriends hand leading him slowly off the roof.

We ran hand in hand to his backyard. I stop running and turn around to face him. He takes his glasses off as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Dance with me joon-young." I say running my hands softly through his wet hair.

He reaches his hand up and caresses my cheek and gently leans down kissing my other cheek.

He looks down at me and pulls me close to him fast by latching his arm around my waist. He quickly snatches a kiss on my plump lips our lips moving together.

We pulled away and he began slow dancing with me. His arms still wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck as we smiled at each other, the rain making me cold so I snuggle my face into his chest, giving him a little hint.

Joon-yeong pulls me into a hug as I snuggle into his shoulder as we slowly sway. "I love you y/n." Joon-yeong's voice made me relaxed even more as I felt him kiss the top of my head.

I look up at him, "I love you more joon-yeong." I say placing another kiss on his lips.

"Never." "You wanna go inside? Your freezing my love." He says softly rubbing my arms as he picks me up and brings me inside.

That was one of my favorite memories with joon-yeong, I love him so much.

———————————————————-

Joon-yeong is the loml. He's literally everything. I hope you guys enjoyed, if you did please leave a vote and I love you so much <33