Lee su-hyeok *smut*

su-hyeok X fem. reader
Genre: smut
⚠️vanilla sex⚠️

(side note: I'm gonna be adding songs to some of my imagines so if you can play a song will reading this story to make it more interesting, I will put the song at the beginning when to play it. song: I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys. THIS IS OPTIONAL, but I just thought about making it kind of more interesting so yeah, enjoy loves<33!)

(requested by: @JaydenYn )

                                     Love

y/n pov:

Me and su-hyeok were walking back to his house hand in hand after going to cheong-san chicken for dinner with cheong-san, on-jo, gyeung-su, I-sak, dae-su, woo-Jin and nam-ra.

A few weeks ago su-hyeok and me almost had sex, but I backed out at last minute because I didn't feel ready. But right now I'm kind of rethinking it. He told me that it's okay and he understands.

His parents weren't gonna be home for the rest of the night, they were both working.

We arrived at my boyfriends house and we went to his living room.

"What would you like to do tonight love?" My boyfriend asks me.

"Hey can we actually go to your room?" I ask kind of awkwardly because I didn't want it to seem too obvious.

"Umm yeah, sure. Come on." He says grabbing my hand smiling at me. His smile gets me everytime. He's so cute but so hot at the same time, I really love him.

I lay on his bed and he lays down next to me I instantly put my head on his chest.

"So what did you want to do babe?" My boyfriend asks beginning to play with my hair.

*start song, again is optional!*

"Umm.. so I've thought about something that almost happened a few weeks ago. And I think I want to try again, because I think I'm ready now." I say biting my bottom lip, kind of nervous on what he'd say.

"Oh okay, are you sure? Because I don't want to try again if you not comfortable baby." He says leaning up on his elbow and kisses me softly.

"I'm sure." I say smiling.

He gets up and instantly hovers over me. He leans down kissing me again and he places one hand on my cheek, caressing it.

My hands sneak around him and I begin scratching his back as I wrap my legs around his torso.

He begins taking my shirt off, then his hands snake around to my back to take my bra off.

A few minutes later we were completely naked and he pulls away from my lips. "I want you to let me know if it hurts." Su-hyeok says softly.

"Okay" I smile softly brushing my fingers through his hair.

He brings his lips down to my neck and slowly kisses all the way down when I felt him begin putting him inside.

I moan a little as I scratch his bare back. He stayed like that for a few seconds before asking my permission for him to move.

He began slowly moving his hips in circles making me feel no more pain, just pleasure. I was so glad I was doing this, it felt so good to make love to the love of my life.

He reattached his lips to mine as he continued moving slowly making me feel so good.

A few minutes later I started feeling a knot.

"Baby, I love you so much." I say breathing as he was kissing my neck again, pulling away from my neck and I began feeling his breath become heavier on my neck.

I grab his face and place it closer to my face so my mouth was near his ear and my fingers were tangled in his hair.

"I love you su-hyeok." I moan in his ear as I felt the knot explode as butterflies filled everything. I felt myself clench around him.

"I love you more y/n" he leans down to my ear moaning as I feel him twitch in me as he slowed down.

He lays down next to me and makes me lay on my side so I face him.

He softly brushes my hair away revealing my face and his hand caresses my cheek again.

"Your so beautiful y/n. Your so important to me, your perfect." He gently kisses my forehead.

"Your so important to me too su-hyeok, your such a pretty boy." I kiss him one last time before laying my head on his chest and slowly drifting asleep.

————————————————————

Oh my goodness. My first smut on here. I made this vanilla because I feel like this is how su-hyeok would actually be. He's so gentle and I love him! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and if you want more smuts please comment on the section in this book, NOTE.
Thank you for reading and love you<33