Lee su-hyeok

su-hyeok X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
Panic attack

y/n pov:

I felt overwhelmed. I hated sitting in the front of the entire class, it always made everything worse.

The day was going by so slow and I started feeling hot. Next thing my hands started shaking. Oh no.

I quickly got out of my seat rushing to the door.

"Umm excuse me y/n. Where do you think you-"

"BATHROOM." I was surprised I could even get that out as I rush down the hallway, my breathing uneasy, my whole body was shaking, tears began rolling down my face. I hated getting panic attacks, especially getting one at school.

I felt someone grab my hand as I was close to the bathrooms. I turn around to face su-hyeok, my boyfriend.

"Come here." He says hugging me tightly and brushing his gentle fingers through my hair. This is one of the reasons I love him so much. I couldn't help the cries escaping my lips.

"Shhh, it's okay. Everything is okay." He kisses the top of my head, then rests his chin on my head as he rocks us back a forth slowly.

His hands around me, making me feel safe as my hands gripped the back of his suit. I felt my tears landing on his shirt.

I could feel myself calming down all ready.

Here we were just standing in the middle of the hallway not caring who walked by.

Su-hyeok pulled away softly and he placed his hands on my cheeks, caressing them brushing my tears away.

"Are you okay now baby?"

"A little. I just can't, my anxiety gets so bad sitting in the front and I feel like everyone's looking at me."

"Well if anyone does you know I'll kick their asses. Especially if they try bullying you." He says brushing some hair out of my face.

"I love you su-hyeok."

"I love you more y/n, my baby forever." He smiles which drove me crazy. I leaned in and placed my lips on his plump ones. Yes we are still in the middle of the hallway, do not judge.

We pull away and his forehead is placed on mine when we realize we're still supposed to be in class right now. That is until the bell rang for next period.

"Thank god I don't have to go back to that class." Su-hyeok grabs my hand and we walk back getting our stuff then going to next period.

————————————————————-

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few, but I really wanted to make this one for awareness because this is happened to me a lot of times. just not with su-hyeok by my side WHICH IM VERY UPSET ABOUTTT😭😭 anyways enough of me obsessing over this boy, I hope you enjoyed and please leave a vote if you did. I love you all <33