Lee su-hyeok

su-hyeok X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
Ice cream

(requested by: @i_am_not_online )

y/n pov:

"I wanna try the chocolate." I say to su-hyeok as we trade ice cream cones.

He wraps his arm around my waist as we sit together on the bench enjoying our ice cream.

"Damn, the strawberry one is good baby girl." Su-hyeok says as majority of my ice cream was gone by now.

"Heyy! Here take your chocolate back, give me my strawberry before you eat it all!" I say standing up, making him stand up then I kick him in the back of the knee.

"Owww. You got that from on-jo didn't you?" He says laughing handing me my ice cream.

"Yeah, and it actually works getting the anger out especially on you and cheong-san. It makes sense why on-jo does it so often."

"Alright, alright come on." Su-hyeok says wrapping his arm around my waist again as I place my head on his shoulder and we begin walking."

"Where are we going now?" I ask confused.

"Nowhere particular, unless you want to. On-jo and cheong-san are actually coming down here too, so I was thinking we could just walk around, go look at the ocean." Su-hyeok says smiling down at me.

"Okay." I smile and place my hand in his, intertwining our fingers as we continued walking.

"Wait!" I say see the candy shop, running towards it dragging su-hyeok.

I grab so much candy and su-hyeok paid for everything.

"Thank you babe." I say as we walk out. "Come on, we should sit over there." I say pointing to a bench between two trees.

We sit down and I instantly grab su-hyeok's face in my hands and connect my lips with his. One hand grabs my waist pulling my closer to him, while the other rubs my cheek softly.

"Thank you for the ice cream and candy today. I love you su-hyeok." I say as his face turns shocked as he looks at me. We haven't been dating for that long yet, but I just really wanted him to know.

"I. Love you too." Su-hyeok says a small smile growing on his face as he leans in again giving me a slow soft kiss.

Su-hyeok's phone buzzed and it was cheong-san.

"On-jo and cheong-san are here." He says grabbing the candy bags and latching onto my hand.

———————————————————-

Oh my goodness. So sorry I haven't updated in a few days, might be posting another one later too though. Hope you enjoyed and I love you<33