Lee cheong-san

cheong-san X fem. reader
Genre: fluff/sad
Not a typical school day.

this is a very sad imagine. When it spreads into the cafeteria is where most of this story will take place.

y/n pov:

"I can't believe we're actually going to school today." I say to my twin brother su-hyeok.

"I know. We'll see how it goes" he says laughing as we walk into the school.

We never go to school. Like ever. But we're here today, and the only reason I actually agreed to coming was because my boyfriend.

Cheong-san wouldn't stop bothering me about actually coming.

"Su-hyeok, can you repeat what was just said." God this class will always be annoying.

*skip to after the nurses office scene, and now lunch.*

"Why do I-sak and on-jo keep looking over here?" Joon-young asks as we all look over at them.

"Who knows." I say continuing my lunch. "I've been kind of close with on-jo, but not so much I-sak I don't think she likes me much." I say.

"It's okay, we love you y/n." Cheong-san says smiling at me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, your the best." Gyeong-su says.

"See this is why I love you guys so much." I say cuddling into cheong-san's shoulder.

"Shit, everyone's already clearing there trays, come on." Su-hyeok says to everyone.

We all walk over to clear our trays when we started hearing this weird commotion.

We look at the doors leading to outside and there's a bunch of people trying to get in, but it wasn't normal. They looked terrified.

"Wait, what's going on?? They look scared." I say gripping onto cheong-san's hand.

"I-I don't know." He says sounding worried.

The glass begins cracking and all the people collapse into the cafeteria.

"WHAT-" I scream seeing someone with blood coming out of there mouth and they didn't look like a normal person.

"Let's go y/n!" My brother comes rushing over to me and cheong-san, trying to get us away from that part of the cafeteria.

"Cheong-san!" I say as someone jumps on him but cheong-san hits them with his tray.

"What is going on???" I say, freaking out. I felt something bite my shoulder as I look down seeing one of those infected? biting my shoulder.

"Ahhhhh." I scream in pain as it rips through my flesh.

"Y/n!!"

"Noo!" Cheong-san and su-hyeok say as I just stand there not knowing what to do.

They get it off of me and su-hyeok rushes over to my side while cheong-san is fighting off more of them.

"Su-hyeok. Cheong-san, I don't feel good." I say whispering. Su-hyeok places his hand on my bite and I see tears begin falling from his eyes.

"Y/n. Y/n are you okay??" Cheong-san says right at my side.

"The one day I come to school. Cheong-san, something bad is happening, you guys have to find a way out. I need you to survive. I was just unlucky. But- this." I say starting to stutter as I feel my bones beginning to crack.

"Ahhh. This isn't normal. I love- you guys." I say before my whole back arched and I craved something.

I was hungry. For anything.

————————————————————-