Lee su-hyeok *smut*

su-hyeok X fem. reader
Genre: smut
Touch me, love me   

y/n pov:

"Babe.." I hear su-hyeok whispering in my ear, making me open my eyes from a sleep.

"What happened? Did I fall asleep during the movie again??" I ask realizing the movie was over and I looked at the clock on my nightstand reading 11:27 pm.

"Yeah... but umm I know we've only done it a few times, but you've had a stressful day, and I want to help you a bit baby." His raspy voice comes out, he hovers over me placing his lips to mine.

I latched my hands in his hair, making his hair even more messy as his hands snaked to my back, under my shirt gently rubbing his soft fingers on my skin.

"You want to take a late shower?" He pulls away, our foreheads pressed together trying to catch our breath.

"Yes.." I breathe out lifting my back off the bed, wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands firmly around his neck pulling his face to mine, our lips attaching again.

He gently lifts me up and carries us to my bathroom.

He placed me down and his hands rubbed my waist up and down as he gives me one peck, going to the shower turning it on.

He took his sweatpants off along with his t shirt, his eyes look deeply into mine filled with lust and desperation.

I couldn't help but look down at his boxers and see his already twitching dick.

I felt myself clench around nothing, closing my thighs creating some pressure as my eyes rolled back slowly and I let out a breath.

Su-hyeok found a way to my lips again, his hands on my back making our bodies closer than ever. I could feel his erection growing more and more as I felt myself becoming too eager.

"Su-hyeok." In between sloppy kisses was all I could get out.

"Mmm" he just hummed against my mouth, my hands beginning to scratch his back he moans.

"Love me. Show me how much you love me and touch me." By now the bathroom was already foggy since the water was hot.

He lifted my shirt up over my head, continuing to lightly kiss me. My shorts come off along with my lace panties, I pull his boxers down fast.

He pulls away from kissing me and we walk into the shower. I step in first, su-hyeok following.

The water instantly hits my body, making me more excited.

I let the water soak my hair when su-hyeok's hands come around from behind me, gently resting on my lower stomach, then my waist swaying us back and forth as the hot water hit our bodies.

He gently nibbled and sucked on my neck a little, leaving some kisses. I throw my head back when his hands leave my waist leading up my body to my breasts.

Su-hyeok pushing his body closer to my back causing me to let out a moan.

"I love you y/n." His raspy voice appears in my ear again.

I turn my head to him and look in his eyes, my hands reach to tangle in his wet hair, pulling his face to me.

One of his hands stays on my breast, while the other goes down to my pussy.

I feel two of his fingers begin rubbing my clit softly, but creating so much pleasure.

I pull away from the kiss with a sigh as I already felt stress relieving.

"I'm so focused on you right now, I love how I make you feel." He says in my ear again.

"You make me feel so good su-hyeok, so loved and pleasured." I say finally turning around as I jump wrapping my legs around him, he catches me by my thighs and puts me against the wall.

His arms reaching over my head, his biceps looking really sexy from my position as my eyes trace from them back down to him to realize he's staring at me.

My arms travel around his neck as I feel him beginning to push himself into me.

"Your arms are so hot." I say as he goes deeper in me causing me to gasp.

"God I love you." Before I can say anything back, his lips are on mine. He begins thrusting in and out of me.

My hands land on his chest rubbing his abs, he groans and moans into my lips making me more wet than I already was.

"I know I'm focused on you tonight, but baby you feel so good around me." His lips come off of mine as he breathes heavily looking down at our private parts getting pleasured by each other.

He reaches down and rubs my clit again, my back arch's against the bathroom wall.

"Su-hyeok." I moan his name biting my lip feeling close.

"Y/n I'm gonna cum." His head throws back into the water as I bounce on him a little faster.

"Oh my god... su-hyeokkk!" I scream as I push my chest onto his pulling our lips together as I feel him release inside me, his dick twitching.

He rubs my clit faster as I feel myself clenching around him. "Su-hyeok." I throw my head back sighing and breathing.

His head lands on my breasts as he pulls out. "I love you." He says and kisses both of my nipples.

"I love you too su-hyeok." I kiss him again passionately, going to wash each other.

———————————————————

I finally updated again!! Literally love this story and idk why lmaoo. I hope you guys did, if you did please vote. I love you <33