Yoon gwi-nam *smut*

gwi-nam X fem. reader
Genre: smut
⚠️smut⚠️
Sex and cramps

(requested by: @Maggy1357 )

y/n pov:

Gwi-nam and me are currently watching a romance movie. I'm on my period and my boyfriend decided to come over and stay the night since I wasn't feeling good.

Cramps kept coming one after another. I shifted uncomfortably with his arms around me, my head layed softly on his chest.

"Hey, everything okay baby? Does it hurt?" He asks looking down at me concerned.

"Yeah, they just won't stoppp." I whine a little as a big one rips through me. I gasp and place my hands on my stomach.

"Shhh... it's okay. I know it's painful, but your okay."

We continued watching the movie when a sex scene came up.

Me and gwi-nam have had sex a few times before, but I was starting to get extremely horny. I began imagining the way gwi-nam touches me. His hands roaming all over my body, his fingers inside me as he would pump them in and ou-

I was cut of by him "what are you thinking about?" He definitely knows what I'm thinking about.

"Umm. Nothing, why do you ask."

"I can read your mind y/n. I always know what your thinking about. Plus I know girls get very horny on there periods." He smirks.

"Wha- no I'm definitely not horny." I say trying my best, knowing I'm going to lose anyways.

"Baby, if you think I'm grossed out because your on your period I'm telling you right now that I'm not." His voice is raspy and deep as he hovers over me.

"Gwi-nam.. you really don't have to."

"No I do. Because I also know sex on your period helps with cramps. So I'm gonna make my baby feel good and make these stupid cramps go away." He leans in my ear beginning to nibble on my neck.

I tangle my hands in his hair and moan. "I promise you I'm gonna make you feel so good babe." He gets up leaving me alone on the bed. He grabs a towel and lays it underneath me.

He hovers over me again and his lips connect to mine. He takes mine and his shirt off in one swift motion leaving us both topless. I wasn't wearing a bra so obviously he had to take advantage of the sight right away.

His mouth attacks my hard nipples, his tongue swirling around my right one while his hand played with my left one.

He was already turning me into a moaning mess.

His hands creep there way down to my pants taking them off along with my underwear.

I put my hands over my pussy before he tries to look at it. He moves back a bit and moves my hands away. "I'm not gonna be grossed out." He says before slowly inserting a finger inside of me.

"Fuck gwi-nam." I breathe out as he attaches his lips to my neck again definitely leaving marks.

He then inserts another finger making me arch my back and buck my hips upwards making his fingers go even deeper.

"Shit, you make me feel so fucking good"

He pulls his fingers out leaving me empty. "God you just turned me on even more. I love making you feel so good." His raspy voice right next to my ear as he gets up quickly and removes his boxers and pants.

I watch him as he looks at my entire body and strokes himself a few times. I reached down to my clit and rubbed myself watching him jack off.

He places his hand right next to me, his other still stroking his hard dick. "I love watching you play with yourself. But now it's my turn to play with you again." He says before making me stand up.

He lays down right where I was and looks up at me in complete lust.

"Ride me until you cum everywhere if that's what you were imagining earlier..." he bites his lip.

Fuck. Of course he knows that I think about riding him constantly.

"Come on. I know this is your favorite position love."

I walked to him, making my hips sway and straddle him.

His hands find my hips as I sink slowly on his dick. "Oh fuckkkk." I gasp throwing my head back as I let his whole length fill me up.

One of his hands came off my hip and up to my breast, he messaged it slowly as I felt pleasure taking over.

I began riding him hard and fast, he arch's upward creating more pleasure as he banged into me.

"Gwi-nam oh my fucking god."

He groans as his head whips back onto the pillow. His hand goes off my breast and down to my clit.

"And you think I'm the one that makes me feel so good. Baby your so tight, you make me feel so fucking good too." Gwi-nam saying sweat sticking to his slim figure.

"I'm gonna c-cum gwi-nam. Right. Fucking. Now." I say riding him breathlessly.

"Cum, make me cum when you clench around me."

That was it. I felt my swollen pussy clench around him.

"Oh fuckkkkk." He screams as I feel him twitch inside me, our liquids dripping everywhere plus stupid fucking period blood.

"Let's go take a shower now hmm." He softly hums in my ear giving me a huge hug.

——————————————————

Damn- lmaoo everyone let me know what you think