Han gyeong-su

gyeong-su X fem. reader
[smoking in this story]
Genre: fluffyyyy
Smoking under the stars

(we're gonna pretend like gyeong-su never died and made it to the roof with all of you. Because that's what should've happened, but stupid Netflix✋😭 also you and gyeong-su have been dating since before the apocalypse started)

Y/n pov:

It was nighttime again and we all were trying to sleep on the roof. Well actually everyone else was besides me and gyeong-su.

We guys were planning on staying up, gyeong-su told me to but never told why.

Everyone was finally fast asleep and gyeong-su grabbed ahold of my hand, intertwining our fingers together walking to the other side of the roof behind a little wall thingy. (LMAOO PLEASE)

"So why did you want me to stay up with you??" I ask looking at him.

"Well..." he says reaching into his pants pocket and pulling out a lighter and his tin container that he usually has his joints in.

"Wait?? You've literally had weed this whole time?! Why did you never tell me. I've been needing this shit with all those zombie groans." I say quickly grabbing the container and lighter out of my boyfriends hands.

"Babe sorry. I didn't want anyone else knowing, I've been saving it for a time with just me and you."

I quickly light the joint and inhale. God I've needed this.

After three hits I pass it to gyeong-su.

After one hit he quickly says "oh my god, babe I've been wanting to try this trick I saw, it's when I'll inhale some and then I kiss you and blow it into your mouth at the same time." Gyeong-su says excitedly.

"Baby I don't know about that." I say laughing a little.

"Oh come on, pleaseee can we just try it??" He gives me his puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah i guess. Then I'm looking at the stars, I need to relax because this shit is getting stressful."

"Yes!" He quickly takes a hit and leans in to kiss me. I feel the smoke beginning to exit his lips. I inhale a little, but I quickly pulled away from the kiss and began coughing.

"Yeah never again." I say, kind of dying.

I feel his warm hand begin rubbing my back a little, "I'm sorry baby, it was kind of a bad idea." He says softly. "Come here." He says reaching his arms out. I put the joint out and fall softly into his arms. I lay my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat as we both look up at the stars together.

His arms are wrapped around my waist hugging me into his warmth.

"I could stay like this forever." He says. I look up at him and he looks so stoned.

"Same, I love you gyeong-su, please don't die." I say attaching my lips to his passionately.  We fell asleep that morning under the stars.

————————————————————-

I honestly don't know how I feel about this story, kind of a mix! But gyeong-su is one of the most underrated character in the show and he deserved everything. I miss himmm. Anyways if you guys enjoyed please leave a vote and love you<33