E L E V E N

"You're pretty good with a gun

"You're pretty good with a gun." Shima smirked over at me from his spot at the table. In a contrast to yesterday, I found myself with Suguro next to me and Shima across from me for once and Konekomaru next to him.

I didn't know what had changed in our short time on the roof together last night, but we hadn't argued once today. It was a refreshing change.

I could almost find myself willing to be friends with the boy if things continued like this, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

"I would hope so." I grinned. "I've been training with them for a long time." Papa had taught me to shoot as part of my training a long time ago, and it came pretty easily now even thought I hadn't done target practice in a while.

Paku was still in bed resting and Kamiki was with her, Rin and Yukio off somewhere together too. So, I found myself at the table with the three kyoto boys discussing what had happened the night before.

"Are you going for dragoon?" Konekomaru asked, his head tilted to the side curiously as he stared at me.

"I'm not sure yet to be honest..." I brought my hands to my hair and pulled it out the back of my shirt and over my shoulder nervously, before offering the boys a shrug as my best answer. "Guns aren't the only weapon I can use, and I haven't really thought about my meister yet. There's a few I'm interested in. Truth be told the only one I don't wanna do is doctor."

"You're going to go for FOUR?!" Shima shouted in surprise, his mouth hanging open as he stared at me. A glance around me showed the other two boys with shocked expressions too. "And I thought Bon was crazy going for two."

"Maybe... There's a few things I need to think about before I decide." I shrugged. "What are you guys going for?"

"Shima and me are going to be Arias." Konekomaru answered for him and the pink head, who was still staring at me in shock.

"And you?" I turned to the tall boy next to me, squinting to reach his height from where I sat next to him.

"Aria and dragoon." He informed me proudly.

I nodded thoughtfully, my gaze drifting away. Two meisters was impressive. Yukio had two, doctor and dragoon. My brother was amazing.

"You should let us know when you figure out what you wanna do." Shima finally recovered. "I can't wait to see what you decide."

My arm threatened to give out under the weight of my head as I tried not to fall asleep in class. It wasn't that it was boring per say, I was just tired and I had gone over all this in my studying last night.