Chapter 2

Always go too far, because that is where you will find the truth

-Albert Camus

Haru p.o.v

???: What an unpleasent coincidence.

So I am sitting next to this girl who I met on the entrance of the school. I mentally sighed, atleast I didn't do any cliche thing to her to make things awkward where she will be at my throat for 24/7.

???: Everyone, may I have your attention?

I look forward to see a boy standing up. With that gentle smile, I bet he wants us to introduce ourselves.

???: I was hoping we could all introduces ourselves. To get better acquainted early on our first day. The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet aswell. What do you think?

So I was right. Everyone started to agree to the idea and I am on board with this. Getting to know who I am going to work with is going to help build a bit of trust here and there.

Okay so lets see here

Hirata Yosuke- His hobby is playing all kinds of sports. He is going to try out for the soccer club as well

Kushida Kikyo- Her goal is to become friends with everyone. Well looking at her, she has no problems in achieving that goal but I know when someone is acting or not, and she sure is good at it.

And Ike Kanji and Haruki Yamauchi. I don't pay attention to them because of the two looks like they can be good friends and I am getting tired. Man is the teacher torturing us or something? Where is she/he?

Yosuke: Next up... you!

I look forward to see that it was my turn already. Wow time flies whenever I enter my train of thoughts. Not gonna lie, I am a bit nervous

Haru: W-Well um. The name is Haru Nakano, I like history and some other typical boys stuff. Lets get along

In hindsight, not the best introduction but I will give a pat to myself on the back. Because I got a few claps here and there. Before anyone else could continue, a guy with weird red hair silences the whole class.

Yosuke: Nice to meet you Nakano. Lets be good friends.

I heard a faint laugh from my side as I look at the girl beside me, Wow she has the audacity to laugh at me? Well I am not complaining. I just wanna kill myself just for that.

Yosuke: Okay so next up-

???: For god sake, what is with that introduction! What are we? Little kids? Do it with someone who'd listen to that s***

Okay so mister red hair thinks introduction is for little kids? Well how very smart of him, I bet everyone will like him. Just then a hot teacher came in.

???: Everyone. On your seats.

She said as everyone went to their seats. She places a book down and looks at us.

Sae: I'm the homeroom teacher for Class D, Sae Chabashira. There will be no changing of classes in this school. I will be your homeroom teacher for the next three years until you graduate.

Oh great. So she will be our homeroom teacher for the next three years? I am not complaining though.

Sae: First, I'll hand out the school rule book. Just take one and pass it back.

Interesting. So with a book like that, it will limit my ways of reaching my goals but I could take advantage of some of the rule in the future. I took the book the boy infront of me gave and I took a look at it.