Chapter 4

Don't get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.

-Rumi

Haru's p.o.v

Sae: What a bunch of idiots, you are.

The class was shock by her remark. She only called us that because we complained about not having our points. Haha, I just wanna laugh but not now. It would damage my reputation, lets hear what she has to say.

Sae: A combined total of 98 cases of tardiness and absences. 391 cases of talking and cellphone usages in class. That is alot of deeds for a mere month.

Damn. Imagine that being a year, it would really make my goal alot harder to reach.

Sae: In this school, your grades and performance evaluations, are reflected in the monthly points you're given. My assessment of you, has resulted in the loss of 100,000 points you were to be given.

I see. So that is how the points are distributed. Oh dear, this class really screwed up. Its going to be hard to bring that points back up if we keep doing what we previously did last month.

Sae: The points you're receiving for this month... are zero.

I bet if this school will be a bit cruel, they would add debt. Meaning if they did then we would be in deep debt.

But beside the point, it was really wise of me to atleast buy one game for entertainment. Though judging from my classmates reaction just now, I bet they don't have any points left. Of course. I expected them to have atleast some points left but they really don't think about their consequences.

Ike: You mean I have to live with no money for this month?

Yamauchi: Wh-What the heck? I never heard of that...

I almost laughed but I just let out a snicker. Oh this is so funny, seeing them drown into despair because they have no clue on how this all happen.

This is reality. You pay the government without knowing how much you owe, you pay for the products without realizing how much work was put into, you pay others just so they themselves get money only for that money to go back to the government.

Its honestly dumb. Why give us money when we are just going to give it back.

Sae: Did you really think that you, a mere high school student, were to be given 100,000 yen a month to spend without being a bound? That is absurd. Use your common sense.

Woman. By now you should now these guy threw that out the window as soon as the points were given.

Now I understand what the upperclassmen meant when real hell hasn't started yet. But I bet this is only the beginning and until we graduate is when the real hell comes.

Sae: If you had your doubts, why didn't you do anything about them? I told you on the first day, didn't I? This school judges students based on their proficiency. Which means, you're all worth nothing. You're garbage.

Well I gathered enough info on how things work around this school now. As well as now my classmates are on board on how this school operates. No doubt will they cooperate in order to get points, I can finally set my plan into motion but it will take awhile.

It doesn't matter to me. I kept repeating to myself: I am gonna make history, I am gonna prove them all wrong, And I will show that old man I can turn the impossible turn possible.

I maybe Haruka but that kid died when I finally got adopted by my new family. Now I am Haru Nakano.

The boy who will make everyone their puppets, just so he can reach his goal. This will certainly be fun.