Chapter 6

Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare.

-Unknown

Haru p.o.v

I am currently covering my ears because these mofo's are shouting. And oh my god those it suck! I hate loud areas!

But anyways I guess I should feel a little proud of them for passing and actually trying. Even though like 90% of the work belongs to me, the 10% is just them cooperating.

Boy 1: Its all thanks to you Kushida!

Boy 2: For real, you're our lifesaver this time!

Kushida: Its not like that. I didn't do anything.

Don't you dare tell them who really did it, Kushida.

Ike: Angel. Kushida, you're our angel!

I just watch everyone smiling and celebrating. I only sighed, knowing this is just 1 of many trials of reaching my goal.

Horikita: Nakano.

I look over to Horikita and she is looking at me.

Horikita: What did you just do?

Haru: Oh? Curious? I guess its only natural since you resemble a cat.

Horikita slightly glares at me. Waiting for me to continue.

Haru: Because your cute and very fearsome at the same time-

I then saw her throw her pencil at me but since I played alot of quick time event games, I caught it. I guess we are back with where we started.

Haru: Damn. Okay fine, I will tell you.

Flashback

It was three days before the midterm exam and I am passing by a tennis court where the girls are playing. I better not watch or else I am viewed as a creep. I was about to put on my earbud and listen to music but then, like always I hear someone familiar.

Haru: *Sigh* Please don't tell me its him again.

I walk towards and around the corner to see low and behold Sudo. And three other dudes.

Dude: 3: That's some outdated thug act, eh. So lame.

Dude 1: You are pathetically ugly creature.

Sudo: What did you say?!

I watch as two other dudes hold onto Sudo while he tries reaching dude number 1. Kushida asked me to invite him to her study group but.... I guess his busy.

Sudo: Let me go!

I watches as the two dudes put Sudo on his knees while dude 1 is approaching him. Like a mafia boss approaching his employee after he messed something up.

Dude 1: I can't wait to see how many of you will be expelled after the upcoming test. You will be the first.

I watches as Dude 1 is gonna poke Sudo's eye. Well looking at Sudo his probably scared due to the fact his shaking quite alot. But luckily all, Dude 1 just poke his forehead.

Phew. I made a good call in trying not to intervene.

Sudo: I hope you're prepared for this.

I watch as Sudo was about to punch dude 1 but out of nowhere, she appeared.

Ichinose: All of you, stop right there!

Sudo stops as he face the girl.

Sudo: What do you want?! Stay out of this!