Chapter 9

"Living is the art of getting used to what we didn't expect"

-Eleanor C. Wood

Third person p.o.v

Haru is seen listening to music as he is heading back to his classroom. He was a few feet away but he could hear Sudo's voice.

Haru: (This early?)

Haru sighs as he walks inside and saw Sudo talking to two of his other classmates. Kei Kariuzawa and Satsuki Shinohara. Haru was confused as he removes one earbud and paid close attention to the conversation.

Isn't this eavesdropping? Yes.

Is it bad? Yes

Does he care? No. Unless it doesn't involve anything major into the future but Haru still thinks its necessary to collect information.

Whether through his puppets or through his dirty acts, he will get what he wants. All he need to do is be patient, plan, make a back up plan and commence the operation when the time is right.

Anyways, even when Haru is paying close attention, the answer Kariuzawa and Shinohara were not helpful as their only replies were "But..." and "Right?"

Haru: *Whisper* What the hell are they on about?

That is when Kushida walks up to Haru with a 'worried' look.

Kushida: Nakano! Something happened.

The bell rang as the teacher walks in. Everyone took their seat as Sae began to explain the situation. To sum it all up:

-There was a complaint and Sudo was the problem.

In a more detail info, Someone from Class C made a complaint about Sudo, accusing him of becoming violent after practice. Of course, the result ended in the Class C student being injured.

Haru was quiet. He was listening but was paying attention to Sudo. Haru felt like that wasn't the full story and either it was a lie or there is a missing detail in the story.

Haru: (Definitely something is missing. Sudo is violent but I am not so sure, he would go to that extent.... Atleast I hope not)

Haru sighs as he massages the ridge of his head. Horikita find it amusing, looking at Haru tired of Sudo's [POOP]

Sudo claims to be on the defensive but there was no proof. Conveniently, Haru looks over to Sudo but when he did, he saw a pink twin tail girl flinch. If reading mystery novels has taught Haru anything (And his younger sister's behavior when she took a piece of his food) there is an evidence that are within the room but are hiding in the shadows.

Kushida: Everyone, did anyone see Sudo fighting with them or know anything about the matter?

Haru didn't say anything as he kept his eyes on the girl. She was looking at her desk and it may seem normal for a girl that looks like she doesn't give any [POOP] in the world but Haru can see half of her face expression. Haru can tell what face she is making.

The face of one who feels sorry or has something that is eating them up from the inside. Yes, its guilt.

Haru always notice the girl and was thinking of being friends with her or using her as a puppet but he didn't really know much of what she likes since she doesn't say much or do much... like at all. Haru even remembers sitting beside her during the swimming period they had awhile back. He made what quite possibly be the quickest small talk in the world with her.

Ending in what felt like a minute but it ended in 5 to 8 seconds. And since then, Haru didn't bother.

Koenji then gave the idea of expelling Sudo, to which Haru agrees if it wouldn't damage their rep. Their class is already infamous for how dumb they really are for doing this and that. Haru didn't like it considering it attracted so many attentions and it was furthering him from his goal. It was quite a pain.

Sae: One week from now, there will be a hearing with Class C and the student council. Based on the outcome, the points will be adjusted accordingly.

Haru: (But I bet Sudo will be punished too)

And just like he thought, Sae mentions that.

Haru: (So a trial then... Better get to collecting evidence after class. The clock is ticking after all)

Haru taught as homeroom ended.

After a few classes, Haru listens to his classmates complaining about Sudo's attitude and agreed that he should be kicked out. Haru sighs as he remembers that none of his classmates are as smart as he is.... Well maybe except a few.

Horikita was speaking to Haru about the situation.

Horikita: Do you feel the same? Should Sudo have been expelled the last time?

Haru: ... No... (Although it may look that way but something isn't adding up) I should be asking you if you want him to get expelled or if you want to help him... again

Horikita: Our points are at zero right now. Even if we get a deduction due to expulsion, we can't go below that.

Haru: Oh dear, Your right. What a pain.

Haru said as he lowered his head on his desk.

Horikita: What is with that tone?

Haru: *A bit muffled* Who knows what might happen next. We may get a hidden addition or deductions, so many things at this school can happen and surprise us.

Light: So this is going to be a short chapter because I forgot about my books after I graduate. Also I am crying in misery cause now I have calculus (I am not that bad in math but damn I don't want to do it)