Chapter 5

Ike: Pass

Okay that is just one.

Yamauchi: Hmm, nope.

Okay make that two.

Sudo: What did you just say, you punk?!

And now that is three.

This is going to be alot harder than I thought it would be.

I just lay down on my bed feeling so defeated.

Haru: I better get help from someone they're friends with... and I know just who to call.

Of course I need to call her through the internal phone lines since I don't have her number.

Third person p.o.v

Kushida is seen wrap in a towel while drying her hair up. She suddenly receive a phone call from the internal phone line. While she continues drying her hair, she picks up her phone to answer.

Kushida: Hello?

Haru: H- Wait what is that noise?

Kushida: Nakano?

Haru: No this is patrick.

Kushida giggles as she turns off her Hair dryer.

Kushida: Your so funny Nakano.

Haru: Yeah, yeah. Am I disturbing something?

Kushida: Oh no. I am surprise you heard that, I was in the bath but I finished earlier, so don't worry. You surprise me Nakano. I've never used the dorm's internal phone line before.

Haru: The same can be said to you ad well. You surprise me, too. Anyway Rejoice goddess Kushida! You have been selected to be the ambassador of friendship!

Haru said in an almighty tone as if he was a king. He then continues but this time with a normal voice.

Haru: For the sake of our class, please give it all you've got.

This surprises Kushida alot. She did not expect to hear that or better yet, hear it in an almighty tone. Of course Haru gave in the context of what is happening and why he needed Ksuhida's help. He could have gone for Hirata but since it was the boys his referring to, he needed someone from the opposite gender to lend him his aid.

Kiushida: Um... yeah, sure. A study group for Sudo and the others? And Horikita's running it? Well when a friend's in trouble, you have to be there for them. So of course I'll help.

Haru: Y'know. Its not bad to decline.

Kushida: No, no. It's okay. It's pretty cruel that  anyone who fails gets expelled. Even though we just became friends a while ago, having to say goodbye to them just for that. Wouldn't that be awful?

Of course, Haru did not care. He just want to pay off his debt while also trying to get those three idiots to pass their midterms so they won't damage the class.

His practically killing two birds with one stone.

Kushida Oh, but can I ask you just on thing? I want to join that study study group too.

Haru: Are you sure that's all you want?

Kushida: Yeah! I want to study with everyone too. Oh, I know! I'll give you my cell phone number.

Haru: I have no problem with that but are you sure? 

Kushida: Yeah! I mean, we're classmates after all! I'm sorry I never had a chance to give you my number before. Feel free to call me, okay?