Chapter 3

Behind every strong person, there is a story that gave them no choice.

-Unknown

Haru's p.o.v

It wasn't long before groups began to form within the class.

Some are inviting Kushida to eat lunch together.

Others just talking about their interest.

An idiot also spend 80,000 points just to get a tablet. The other just bought mobile games.

Meanwhile the girls just talk about how they saw an accessory and are planning to head out to buy it and some clothes too.

Okay so rant time.

Why waste 80,000 points on a tablet when I literally saw a few that are on sale. Hell there is one under 5,000 points and it still works fine. Btw who buys mobile games? They are not good. The cringe games have higher rating than the paid ones too.

As for the accessory. You girls are buying something expensive just so you can wear that small item. Nobody will notice it until you point it out. As for the clothes I have no objection but just buy the cheaper ones, the expensive ones are the same as the regular ones, it is only made with a lot of expensive material.

Now that is over, I can safely say I fail at making friends but that doesn't mean I can make puppets. Whatever comes first I don't care.

Horikita: Your pitiful.

Haru: Your one to talk.

Horikita: Yes, because I like to be alone.

... Dammit. I have no comebacks. Hey gods who are reading my life and mind. Mind making a comeback for me?

Anyways I better head to the cafeteria. I walk out and as soon as I did, one of the famous girls approaches me.

Kushida: Um your Nakano, right?

Haru: No this is patrick.

There was an awkward silence. Such uncultured swine.

Haru: Yes I am Nakano, um whats up Kushida?

Kushida: Thank you! I am so glad you remembered my name!

Who wouldn't?

Haru: Yeah... I guess?

Kushida: Um... Can we talk?

Hmm. It doesn't look serious but I better make some friends. Puppets and friends are a little more different.

I can blackmail people and turn them into puppets

While my friends can help me do my task, well depending on who I am asking help for?

Haru: Alright then.

We walked down the hall abit and we are close to the stair case.

Kushida: Nakano, you seem to be very close with Horikita.

Haru: Well, I wouldn't say that.

Kushida: But, you're the only one she ever talks to.

That maybe true but we only make small. Either that or she just wants to make fun of me.

Kushida: I want to be friends with everyone in school. So I asked for her contact info-

I slowly look down on her chest. Why does every girl around the age of a teenager already have breast this big? No wonder there are so many doujinshi about them.

Wait is she still talking? Oh crap!

Kushida: She said she doesn't want to be friends with anyone!

Haru: Yeah. I think thats just how she is.