Chapter 8

Third person p.o.v

Haru was infront of the elevator as he yawns. Since the night he 'punishes' Kushida, he had a few hours of sleep. The door of the elevator opens as there were only five people inside the elevator.

Kushida and Horikita and some random students he does not know. Haru stops as he stares at the two, Kushida waving at him while Horikita still having a stoic face.

Horikita: Aren't you getting in?

Haru: U-Uh, yeah.

Haru said as he got inside the elevator as he stood next to Kushida.

Kushida: Morning Nakano!

Haru looks at Kushida as he thought about last night. Of course it would be natural to forget what happens last night but it looks like Kushida did forget.

Kushida: You have bed hairs Nakano! Actually you never comb your hair.

Haru: Because I don't wanna. Besides its popular.

Haru says when in reality, he was scared that his second sister would find a new hairstyle and would want to try it on for him.

His sister's are scary to him.

Haru steps a bit away from Kushida as he leans into Horikita's ear.

Haru: Its quite rare to see you and Kushida together.

Horikita: She was waiting for me outside of my room.

She said as the elevator opens and they all left the elevator to head to their homeroom class.

Kushida: I was hoping we could walk together to school.

Ichinose: Morning Kushida!

Haru and Kushida looks to their right to see another group of students leave but Ichinose decided to greet the class D student before heading to school. When Ichinose got close, she saw Haru and she was blushing.

Ichinose: Oh Nakano, morning.

Haru: Yeah, good morning.

Ichinose then looks at the two back and forth and she hesitantly ask Kushida.

Ichinose: Um, Kushida. Is he your boyfriend?

Kushida laughs.

Kushida: Of course not!

Haru: (Damn. Thats harsh)

Haru said as he hears Ichinose say something under neath her breath but he couldn't make out what she is saying.

Ichinose: *Mumbles* I still have a chance!

Haru watches the two talks as he decided to leave them be. When it to comes sleeping late, Haru has the grumpiest mood of all time. Well he could just take a nap in class anyways. He watches Kushida walks away as Ichinose was left alone with Haru.

Haru: Something on your mind, darling~

Ichinose blushes as she gently punches Haru on the shoulder.

Ichinose: Quit calling me that.

Haru: What? I thought you like it when we were playing house.

Ichinose blushes so hard, people could mistake the color to be a tomato. Haru chuckles as he pets his childhood friend in the head.

Ichinose: Oh that reminds me. Did you guys get your points today?

Haru: Huh? Well no. I thought we fu- I mean mess something up. You know us, H-Haha.

Haru was about to curse but when he looks at Ichinose, she was glaring at him. So he quickly thought of another word. That is how its like in their childhood. Ichinose always hitting Haru for saying a bad word.