Chapter 15

Boom. I am back. Back to this. So someone ask and this will be the last girl to be added

 So someone ask and this will be the last girl to be added

And. I have a little surprise coming soon. Alright, I delayed long enough (Longer than I should have honestly)

"It does not matter how slow you will go. What matters if you will stop"

Haru's p.o.v

I yawn as I was already at the town center early morning. As much as I didn't want to waste my day out doing something that doesn't involve me in anyway, I was drag to do this so I have to. Besides, looking at Sakura, she was pretty nervous of getting her camera fixed. I knew I couldn't overlook this

Haru: (There has to be a reason why Sakura looks anxious. Being an introvert is one thing but something tells me that it doesn't have anything to do with it)

I was then called and I turn my head to see Kushida and Sakura walking to me. Both in casuals. I gotta admit, Sakura looks pretty cute right now. But her glasses.... Ah I see now

Kushida: Shall we get going?

Sakura: Y-Yeah, I will lead the way

Sakura offers as we walk with her. Kushida tries her best to interact with Sakura but all she got was small talks. Sakura really is an introvert. I decided to talk a look around my surroundings. While doing so, I did notice cameras around the area. Although there wasn't many, it is hidden in plain sight. You wouldn't notice them unless you look closely. However I doubt that anyone would not assume that this mall isn't filled with security.

After a bit of walking, we made it to the store that would repair Sakura's camera. It is an every day Tech store. You have USB, portable chargers, outlets, wires and etc. There are also a few camera options here and there but I am not a photographer, but sheesh the prices are high. I wonder how much Sakura's camera cost when she bought it.

The employee took hold of Sakura's camera and begins to inspect it. Before he did though, I did notice the look he was giving to her. 

Most employees has two different expression whenever they are assisting or doing their job:

1. They are annoyed 24/7, tired of the job but knows that they can't quit since they are trying to earn money because quite possible they have failed college or are trying to pay off their student loans.

2. They are happy and cheerful and would always go 100%. They are either new to the job, they are trying to earn the employee of the month or they really are kind hearted individuals. They are sometimes hard to come by but most of the time you would find them in malls. 

But this man did not show either expression. In his eyes, he has shown happiness however it isn't kind look. Judging from this he was just excited to see Sakura. Which may raise the question. Why?

Regardless, this man isn't trustworthy and I can probably see why Sakura does not want to be here.

Employee: Hm. Yes, your camera is busted alright