013

5:28 pm

I was left downstairs all by myself, waiting and waiting for Travis to get out of the shower after we ate. I finally heard him heading down the stairs, my eyes widening when I saw he had no shirt on. He was obviously good looking, but did he honestly have to be so ripped too? That wasn't fair to me or the other muscleless, handsome faced boys. My eyes got distracted when I saw water dripping from his hair so slowly.

"You're drooling, Lauren." Travis smiled as he pointed at the corner of his mouth.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he walked towards the couch. "You wish, O'Riley." I shook my head at him.

"Is that your catch phrase or something?"

"No. It's just my natural response to all your cocky comments." Travis stuck his tongue out at me and my jaw fell at his childlike reaction. I stuck my tongue back out at him, causing him to smile at me. He plopped down on the couch next to me and I gasped at how aggressive he did it. "Watch it, Trav. I just painted my nails."

I moved my hands so they were on the other side of the couch and Travis leaned over to look at them. "So you can't stop me if I try to make out with you?"

I was confused by his question, but instantly caught on as he threw himself on top of me. I squealed and turned my face side to side as he made kissing noises in my ears. I held my hands out though, desperate to keep them clean and pretty. I had a bad habit of messing them up the second I was finished and I just wanted to keep them nice for once. Why didn't I think he'd try to ruin them? He was Travis, it sounded like something he'd do.

My phone buzzed on the coffee table and I finally used the heels of my palms to push at him. I grabbed my phone carefully to see my mother had texted me that people had finally come to help but they may be stuck for the night. That wasn't good news, but she did say she thought they'd be out by tomorrow.