016

7:09 pm

Travis ended up with my phone in his hand and I carefully watched as he scrolled through my apps and then my photos. I was nervous that he'd tweet something dumb and embarrassing so I made sure not to take my eyes off the screen for too long. But there shouldn't be anything too embarrassing or weird on my phone.

"Wow, Lauren..." Travis chuckled, leaning away from me as I tried to see the phone screen. My breathing stopped and my heart thumped nervously. "I can't figure out why a girl would need so many dirty pictures."

"What? Give it back!" I slightly panicked and reached for the phone. I had it between my fingers for maybe a millisecond before Travis jumped off the couch with my phone in hand.

"I wanna see if there's more." Travis beamed happily, both of us knowing this'll get messy fast. I didn't have any dirty pictures. What was he looking at?

After running for minutes on end, I finally jumped on him and we both collided with the floor. I was on top of him, Travis laying on his back with my phone just out of reach. I pinned his arms down as I sat on his abdomen. My hair fell off my shoulders as I stared down at him, noticing just how close we were, along with our awkward position on the floor.

My cheeks burned as Travis and I fell into a silent stare down. We were both slightly panting, intensely staring into each other's eyes. His eyes fell to my lips and only made my heart thump into my ears. I crawled off of him and grabbed my phone, seeing that he wasn't looking at anything but my Instagram. I looked over to see Travis was still laying on the ground and propping himself up on his elbows to smile at me.

I still couldn't quite figure out why Travis and I got along so well. It was like we had been friends for years or something. It didn't feel like Travis was a stranger and I don't know why. Maybe it was just the fact that we were trapped here together. I doubt our relationship would be like this if we weren't. That made me fear what would happen when everyone got home.