017

7:50 pm

"Fuck Travis!" I groaned, throwing my pile of cards in front of me. My leg slipped off of his and hung off the edge as I fell back against the couch. "You're too good at this game. I want to play a different one."

"No! Come on. You're getting better." Travis patted my leg as he laughed and I sat up straight again. "One more game and we quit."

"But I'm hungry again." I whine and my bottom lip juts forward a little. "Aren't you hungry?"

Travis collected the cards that sat on the couch between us, shuffling them as he looked at my eyes. "Kinda."

That was enough to convince me to get up and go to the kitchen, opening cupboards and searching the fridge like an animal. Since we were only here on vacation, we didn't bring a whole lot of food. But there was a container of frosting me and some graham crackers that I brought along. I pulled them both out and rip the packages open, turning around to see Travis wasn't in the living room anymore. He was suddenly stood behind me in the kitchen.

"Want some?" I asked, dipping a graham cracker in the vanilla frosty and throwing the piece in my mouth.

Travis cocked an eyebrow and grabbed a graham cracker, mirroring what I had just done and letting out a moan. It was a sound that make me giggle and my cheeks to slightly warm. "Goddamn. Can I eat this for the rest of my life?"

"I would." I chuckled, using my hand to guard my mouth so I don't look like such a pig while Travis dove in for some more.

Travis and I stood in the kitchen for awhile, both scooping frosting covered graham crackers in our mouths. I giggled when I saw a little frosting just below Travis's lip. I stood on my tippy toes, grabbing his chin and licked away the frosting. As I landed back on my feet, what I had just done suddenly hit me as Travis's eyes stared deeply into mine.

I froze under his intense stare, unsure of what to do or say in a moment like this. I wasn't thinking about how weird that would be before I did it. His eyes were focused on my lips and I couldn't help but nervously lick them. Part of me wanted the floor to swallow me whole, and the other wanted him to kiss me.