A/N

Cover by: @milkweedsinthesunThank you so much!❤️❤️

Thank you so much!❤️❤️

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN GUESS WHO IS POSTING HER NEW FAVORITE BOOKS!!! It's me if that wasn't obvious... If you enjoyed this terrible book, I really really hope you'll check out Sorry, I Love You, Little Miss Luna, and A Taste Of Something New. THEY'RE GOOD ONES!!

Exclusive Summary to Sorry, I Love You:

    Zoe Yang is Hannah Montana. I mean, she's not but like basically. Because of her rich and famous parents, she travels all over the world. More recently, she's been modeling and being a host at very high end events. People know her. She has money. She's gorgeous. The girl had it all. Well... That's the image she tries to uphold since that's what is expected of her. Don't worry, she's not insecure and she has never harmed herself. Instead, she moved to a small town to get away from the hidden horrors of fame and begins attending a public high school. There, she meets all sorts of very normal classmates and then one that sticks out.

    Teddy Morgan. He's a little cold. And by little, I mean A LOT. He's legit an asshole. He's not the head quarterback of the football team but he's also not a nerd, despite spending most of his time in the school library. The other kids don't necessarily get along with Teddy. And I phrase it like that because Teddy does everything he can to stay out of the way of all those morons. But it's very different with Zoe. After a couple short encounters, Zoe sticks herself to him like glue. He's her new, and ONLY, confidant. He's the only one that's ever seen her cry. He's the only one she can, not only vent her feelings to, but also relate too. They're a lot more similar than they ever imagined.

    This book isn't going to be as "popular girl x bad boy" as it sounds, I PROMISE! With everything I write, I try to take the cliche prompt and flip and stretch it as much as I can. Zoe may be popular and Teddy may be bad but Zoe hates her life and Teddy doesn't own a motorcycle. It's not as cliche as it sounds. If you're at all interested, check it out!

Zoe and Teddy are up top, btw. That's not the two characters of Snow Bound, I promise!😂😂

Exclusive Summary for Little Miss Luna:

A werewolf story about an Alpha finding his mate and unfortunately?, she's a human teenage girl

A werewolf story about an Alpha finding his mate and unfortunately?, she's a human teenage girl. That complicates things. No spoilers but like... things only get more and more complicated. Happy story turns shit show! Yay!

I've never written a werewolf story before but I can assure you, it doesn't follow the path of any other werewolf story. I like the books were someone takes the rules of the supernatural and twists them to their own liking and so I did that as well! My rules are unlike any other! It's not a typical story, which is sadly the most common sentence on wattpad so you might not believe me.. BUT ITS TRUE!

Exclusive Summary to Little Miss Luna Book Two:

Sophie has finally adjusted to the world of caring for werewolves as their Luna and taking on all her duties that come with the title

Sophie has finally adjusted to the world of caring for werewolves as their Luna and taking on all her duties that come with the title. She has formed friendships and bonds that are unbreakable. She has people young and old looking up to her, nearly worshiping her. There is only one flaw that haunts Sophie every night that she closed her eyes to sleep.

Sophie is not familiar with her wolf. She has familiarized herself with everything in her new life, except for the beast inside of her. Every night it haunts her and torments her for having no control. She scared of her wolf, as she is of the other wolves around her. This is not a life she is used to, one full of violent beasts. Maybe, if she just forces that beast deeper and deeper inside her, she'll never have to face it's darkest sides.

Little does she know, she had people coming for her. Witches and demons and wolves alike, coming together to take down a future threat. They're starting a war they can't predict, no matter how hard they try. When faced with this new threat, Sophie must form her own team. Without her pack watching her back, she clings to whatever resources she has to defend herself and those she loves. Even if that means trusting those created by the devil himself.