019

9:32 pm

I breathed calmly as I stared in the mirror. I had just done something I had never done before. I didn't know how I felt about it. The only thing that was going through my mind was what I was going to say/do when I went back downstairs. I tucked a strand of wet hair behind my ear and headed for my bedroom door, tugging it open to see Travis walking out of the bathroom with a towel low around his waist. My eyes raked his body, mapping out a canvas I had already explored.

"Do you regret it?" Travis's eyes caught mine and I figured out what he meant when I remember the way I was just staring at myself in the mirror.

"No." I softly shook my head, mentally wishing I wasn't part of the fuck buddy club with Travis. Anything but that.

Travis took two long strides towards me, slamming his lips against mine and devouring me into dream land again. His hand caressed my face like a gentle giant, his thumb brushing against my skin. He pulled away slowly, leaving my lips just as tingly and swollen as they were minutes ago. My hand slid down his wet abs and I smiled to myself. Travis planted a kiss on my nose and let me go. He disappeared into his room and left me in the hallway.

I had already taken my shower, Travis doing the same after me, so I headed downstairs feeling partially at peace. That was until I noticed the condom wrapper on the coffee table. I scrunched my nose, grabbing it and carrying it into the kitchen to throw it away. I put away the frosting and graham crackers that were on the counter before leaving the kitchen again. Travis emerged from the stairs and a sad smile dragged the corners of my lips upwards.

"We should probably talk, huh?" I frowned. I felt like there was a conversation that we were leaving out, one we both knew needed to be had.

Travis wrapped his arms around my shoulders and shook his head before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Not yet. Let's enjoy each other until the end of the trip."

"Deal." I smiled, kissing his chin since it was all I could reach.