Chapter 4:Great War Begin

Notice: Oh Yea Here There Will Be Many Changed Scenes ok. So maybe it won't be similar to the one in the original story, okay, You guys understand? So Happy Reading.

(3rd POV)

Looks Y/n Who Stands Far Far From God He Is Now About To Start His Second Battle With God.

Then Y/n immediately counterattacked and sped off with great force. He attacked God with his right hand and sent God flying a few meters back. God Then Uses His Some Kind Of Telekinesis Ability. He Throws Several Large Asteroids At Y/n.

Y/n:"Telekinesis Huh." Y/n Mutters When Seeing God's Moving Asteroid Rock With His Ability.

The asteroid that God's threw hit Y/n with a bang and the asteroid was also instantly blown up using God's Telekinesis ability.

God:"What the hell? Has he lost?" God Mutters As He Sees His Attack Hit The Enemy.

Y/n:"Hello Bitch." A Voice From Behind Heard.

God:"Eh Since whe-." Before He Finished Talking. He Was Attacked By Y/n Using His Physique. Moreover Y/n Covered His Hands With The Energy Of The four Races. Namely devils, angels, falle angels and gods. He also coats his hands with his Buso Haki.

The attack was so powerful, God bounced towards the planet he loved most. That is Earth. He Falls Like a Meteor There. And then he hit the ground and made a big enough crater where it fell.

Of course it makes all creatures shocked when they see God Who is Fighting With Someone. Which Can Even balance God To Such A Way. Then God Surprised When He Sees Many Long Red Bullets

God:"He Uses Demonic Energy To Create Attacks In a row, huh." God's then stood up and raised his hands up to over his head. And then a super large magic circle appeared above his hands.

That Was The Barrier It Made To Resist That. Successive Attacks From Y/n Directly Rain On God's And Surrounding Area. But There's None Attack The One Who Breaks The Barrier Or About Himself.

At the same time, Y/n suddenly appeared beside him. And then again threw a punch in his right ear and made him bounce a few kilometers back and he stopped because he hit a mountain.

God:"So it wasn't your attack, it was just a distraction so you could attack me at close range physically. Hehehe That's a pretty good plan." God Looks Happy With This more like excited.

Y/n:"Shall We Stop This?" Y/n Asked.

God:"What do you mean? This is fun you know." God Answered As If He Didn't Want To Stop His Fighting.

Y/n:"Can't You Read the Current Situation?" Ask Y/n.

God immediately looked sideways and right to read the situation. He was surprised when he saw tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of fallen angels and devils all around him. And Hiding Behind The Mountains That Are Big Enough.

God:"What the hell? Since when? They've gathered all the races together, it seems this little fight led to a big war. They're hiding behind mountains. And want to make Surprise Attack Later. But sadly, my eyesight can see-through anything." God Mutters And Reads The Current Situation.

At the same time suddenly  there is a tens or hundreds of thousands An army of angels from the sky with their white wings. They Come Down Knowing Their Father(God) Is Fighting With A Mysterious Boy. God Then Fly To Michael And The Others.

God:"Michael, you've read the situation huh. This fight I started out for fun will turn into a fight between the three camps." Say God.

Michael:"Uh What do you mean, Father?" Michael Looks Confused.