Chapter 14:Great War end

(3rd POV)

In the air. There was a group of people flying there. They seem to be discussing something important. Yup. They Are the Leaders of the Three Races

Shemhazai:"Looks like I've got a good name for that God's Rival." Said Shemhazai While smiling a little.

Azazel:"Hoo~ What's that?" Azazel Looks Interested.

Shemhazai:"If 'He' becomes a devil then 'he' will become the most powerful demon king in history, if 'he' becomes an angel then 'he' will become the strongest angel, if 'he' chooses to become a dragon then 'he' will become The Strongest dragon king. And so is our race, [the King of King's] That's the name I got a while ago." Say Shemhazai

Azazel:"Wow! That's a Nice Name!" Says Azazel with joy.

Baraqiel:"Hey Stupid! We're in a Meeting!" Baraqiel gets angry again.

Then Azazel and Shemhazai again listened to their negotiations about ending this war, they talked for a long time, Most Of The Three Races Have Also Stopped Fighting While Looking At The Boss Those Who Are Talking Together, And Most Of Them Also Ignore It And Continue The War.

While Y/n was just standing still in the air and listening to the ants that were fighting, he was bored. And not knowing what to do, he then thought of something he kept thinking while he was at war. Then Y/n coated his body with mana energy, and then he flew very fast upwards.

And a few seconds later he arrived in outer space, he then flew to the place where he was born. He Checked Some Things There And Activated The Demon Eye Of Confusion to Make the Examination Easier to Complete. After a while of looking, he finally found it.

Y/n:"So This Is What Gives My System Emotions."

Y/n:"Emotions From Dead Creatures Will Gather In Space In Certain Places Yes, And Accidentally One Of The Emotions Passed By Me While Creating The System. And Finally Those Emotions Into The System That I Just Created At That Time. I see...."

Y/n Speaks Quietly While Watching The Many Emotions Floating And Passing by In This Space. But He's Still Not Sure His System Has Emotions Because One Emotion Goes Into It, Isn't That Weird Enough? For some reason he seems not to believe it, but the most likely thing right now is that. The only person who can do this is the God of Sovereign, if someone else enters this world then Y/n will automatically find out. But what if it's from a distance? What if the one controlling the system came from another universe? Thinking about it made Y/n confused.

Y/n:"Ah Damn it! How could a king like me be confused. Oh yeah there's one more thing I'd like to try." Y/n mumbled.

Y/n:"[Evi]" Y/n Uses One Of His Abilities.

("Evi" Is An Ability Where Users Will Be Able To Remember Distant Memories Of The Past Or Memories Note: This Is The Magic Of Lord Anos Voldigoad-sama)

After seeing his memories far in the past, he then deactivates the ability, and what he sees in the past is the information about the abilities of the anime in the the website. Many Anime Skills He Sees So Can Create The Skill Later. And Then He Uses Skill [Creation].

And Then He Created Some Abilities. And don't forget that he created some weapons and then he put the weapons into his gate. And He also Didn't Forget He Created Some Food Out Of Hungry, Even Though He's A Being Of Nothingness, But Still He's Still Not Perfect, So He Can Still Feel Hungry.

Moments later, after he had done what he needed to be there, he then decided to return to the world of DxD to see whether the war had been stopped or not, he immediately flew up and slid down with his super speed.