Chapter 15:Parallel Universe

(3rd POV)

When Y/n Has Arrived In Space. He came back here to do something quite important to him.

Then Y/n entered into his mind to see one of his memories of the Witchcraft Wizardry from the Anime World which he had seen in his previous life to be exact. He Reads It On An Anime Website. He saw the memory because he wanted to make a skill.

Y/n:"[King Of Gluttonyous] I Successfully Create it." Says Y/n.

He Raised His Right Hand To See The Skill And then a purple flame appeared in the palm of his right hand. He Was Quite Grateful That His Creation Was Succeeded Without Any Problems Or Obstacles At All, He Speaks.

Y/n:"Alright Let Me Try To Absorb This Universe Energy." Then He Pointed His Hand To One Of The Small Planets.

And then a yellow energy emerged from the planet and then entered into his right hand, the skill was successful! It Makes Him All the More Happy! But The Problem Is, His absorption is quite slow and must take habit In Using The Ability To Be Stronger.

Y/n:"I have to get used to it first huh." He say.

Y/n:"Ah! I remember." Y/n Remembers Something.

Then Y/n closed his eyes again and started activating his "Create" ability to create a new skill that came to mind just now. And The Ability He Named It [Search] And Allows Users To See All Areas That Are Not Within The Reach Of Users. He Created That Skill To Find The Universe That Exists Other Than This Universe.

Y/n:"[Search]" Gilgamesh immediately activated his skill.

Moments later he was surprised to find something, there is a universe other than this universe. And of course he has to get out of this bubble universe in order to reach other universes, he wants to see if he's in a parallel universe or not. If anything could go wrong, he wouldn't know what the other version of himself here would do.

Y/n:"Ah Damn it! There are three worlds including this world out there. The two worlds are parallel worlds of this world, Huh, the story there should be different than this world, these three worlds are in one bubble multiverse."

Y/n:"Are There Any Other Multiverses Out There?" Y/n Looks Intrigued By The Question He Just Said.

Y/n:"I'd better prepare myself first before going there. But first I need to suck the energy of the universe including the energy of the void or the energy of the whole planet." He say.

Then Y/n sat cross-legged in the air, in his body a purple energy appeared which was the energy of "K.O.G" or more clearly the energy of "King of Gluttonyous" Various Energy Colors From All Over This place in the universe appeared and sucked like air into his body.

Time After Time He Passed There. Energy He Continues to Suck.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..

(70 Years Later...)

Y/n:"Hmm... How long has it been? The energy is completely empty."

There was a youth with golden hair and golden armor whose armor was a little darker than gold. It was probably due to the influence of the energy and absorption magic he used.

Y/n:"My armor is dark gold? Is it because I've been wearing it for too long? Oh damn it! What year is it?"

Then Y/n used one of his magics to figure out the current time, finally he knew what time he was. He Has Been Absorbing Energy For 70 Years In This Universe. And even though it's been absorbed without any residue. But His Void Body Is Still Not Perfect, That Means He Needs More Than This. He had to absorb the Void Energy again to perfect his Void Body.

Y/n:"Hmm, my hair has grown a little! ... Does the concept of aging or growth still affect me? That's how it should be, I'm not perfect either. Well damn, I'll take care of this later."

Then Y/n stayed there for a while, wondering whether he should go to the Parallel Universe so that he could Absorbing his Void Energy? It Keeps Thinking There And Thinking Of All The Possibilities That Will Happen If For example, he enters the parallel universe. After preparing the things he needed, he then flew straight up and above there he began to be able to see a transparent barrier, but it seemed that it was still very far from the place, maybe thousands of kilometers.

Y/n:"I'll Increase My Speed ​​To [Speed Of Light]."

He Immediately Disappeared From There, The Speed ​​Isn't a Joke. It's Straight to the Front Barriers Only In Seconds Only. The speed is insane! Then Y/n Tried To Grab The Barrier, And Then A Black Lightning Striked On His Hands And Body. But even so, the lightning has no effect on him

Y/n:"Others Might Get Scorched Immediately! But I Have Resilience And A Void Body (Not Perfect). So This Kind Of Thing Is Nothing To Me." He Speak arrogantly.

Then Y/n Created Magical Energy From The Embodiment Of The Five Races In The DxD Universe, Then He Directly Smashed The Combined Magic At The Barrier And Moments Later Directly Blown It Up. But Just Blow Up A Few Meters, But This Is Enough As long as he can get out of the universe. Then Y/n immediately moved his body and came out of the barrier of his universe, he was outside it.

Y/n:"Hmm... The Distance Between The Three Universes Is So Far... But What Is This? The Energy Here Is Incredible. So Much And Pure. Hmm? There's Someone On Their Way."

Y/n felt an enormous energy rush towards him, the energy slightly pierced his skin and some parts of his skin were eroded, what an incredibly sharp energy. Who Is This Someone? It was clear that this person was a god-level person.

Y/n:"Damn it! Look at my arm! It's slowly eroding away!"

Y/n:"This Energy Is Really Sharp."

The closer the energy is, the more Y/n's body will be eroded, even as if it was wounded by a sword, the traces of the wound on his hand are very large this time. What is this Super Energy? What a Monstrous Energy.

TO BE CONTINUE...

HAH! SUCK ON THAT!