Chapter 5:The mysterious sacred gear

(3rd POV)

You can see the chaotic conditions as a result of the two meteors that were dropped by Y/n earlier and make this land destroyed. The victims of this are certainly very many.

On the other side, Y/n is still sitting on the top His surfing and of course he's still floating in the clouds far above. Even though. He can still see the battle below very clearly.

In his eyes there is A Two Purple Eyes. Those were the Rinnegan Eyes he had bought in the system earlier. If there are no eyes, then he will not be able to use the Tengai Shinsei technique as he just did. He Enhances Those Eyes Using His Boost Points.

Y/n:"Fortunately, I can increase the eye's ability with enhancement points. Oh yes Lily, why can it be upgraded? Didn't you say earlier, that increase points can only be used for statistics?" Y/n Asked In His Mind.

[Not only stats can be increased, actually abilities can also be increased. But Not Everything]

Y/n:"I see. Easy to understand" Y/n smiled and then he looked back at God who is standing 300 Meters below him.

Below you can see the rock and debris from the meteor that just exploded. Seen many corpses there. It was the corpses of both sides. Most of them died of serious injuries. But there are also those who died because of the very hot fire of the meteor that fell earlier.

Lucifer:"Damn, That Bastard Has Underestimated Us." The one who spoke was Lucifer, one of the Great Demon Lords. He Rises From Meteor Debris. He threw it all away with his aura. All Meteors Blown Toward.

Leviathan:"Let's kill that brat." Leviathan said. The two of them then spread their ten wings and then flew towards Gilgamesh very quickly.

Michael:"All of you! Let's annihilate them." A loud voice was heard from above them. The One Who Said Was One Of The Angel Leaders. Yes It Is Michael. People Who Are Touted As The Strongest Angels, Especially Today.

Many Angels Started to Invade the Demons Still Trapped in the Meteor Rubble. The Fallen Angels Are Still There Too. Including the four leaders there were seen Azazel, Shemhazai, Barachiel and Kokabiel who had risen from the debris of the meteor. Then they attacked the angel who was heading towards him.

Azazel:"All of you! Have you given up!" Azazel said to his subordinates who were still trapped there.

And all the remaining fallen-angels army immediately began to revive and they rose from the meteor rubble and counterattacked the angels.

Attack After Attack Launched By

The three camps. Victims in the stronghold of angels too

Began To Have A Very Many Fall. Their Army Slowly Decreased As They Were Defeated By The Demons And The Fallen Angels. Moreover, all the leaders of the devils and fallen angels have also descended to the battlefield. So Many Angels Lost And The Population Of The Angelic Force Began To Decline Instantly

God:"Looks like our troops will be exhausted in a moment." Says God who Are Still Floating In The Air Together With The Other Angel Leaders. Michael Then Said.

Michael:"Father, Let Me Come Down There." Say Michael

Gabriel:"Sir, I'm going down too." Gabriel said

God:"All right, come down there. Be careful that Lucifer won't work with holy magic. The two of you stay beside me." God's Tells Him To Come Down

Both:"Yes sir." The Other Two Angel Leaders replied.