Chapter 6:Ouroboros Dragon Ophis

(3rd POV)

Y/n:"Even though I just wanted to try to take it. But there are pests that are blocking my Way." Say Y/n.

Then the Demon King Leviathan flew up and then cast a magic circle in front of his left palm. And then Red-colored Demonic Magic was released towards
Y/n . Y/n had no intention of dodging the attack. He's still sitting on his surf.

Y/n:"*Fyuhh*" When the attack was only a few centimeters in front of him. He Immediately Blow It Towards His Side And The direction of the attack instantly changed and flew aside. The Attack Leads To The Place Of God And The Others.

The Fourth King of Devils and the Fourth Leader The Fallen Angel Very Surprised When Seeing This. They Didn't Think Gilgamesh Could Do Such A Thing.

Uriel creates a barrier in front of him. And the attack hit the barrier and exploded right then and there. But God And Others Are Not Affected Because Already There's a Barrier Created By Uriel. God Then Talk.

God:"I did know you could change the direction of other people's magic. But don't Make it come here." God said with a little sigh.

Y/n:"Ha ha ha." Gilgamesh just laughed when he heard that.

Uriel And Raphael Become More Confused, Why God Looks So Familiar With That Mysterious And Arrogant Man. Because of curiosity. They Decide To Ask Their Boss Directly.

Uriel:"Sir, Can You Tell Who It That person?" Ask Uriel.

Raphael:"That's Right, I Also Want To Know Why You Seem So Familiar With That Mysterious Man." Connect Raphael.

God:"Hah~ You guys." God's said while looking at Y/n.

Y/n also looked at him. Azazel and others also want to know their curiosity and look at it

God:"He's my rival, how about That? You Got it?" God ask back.

Everyone who heard it could only be silent there. God's Rivals? Isn't That Unreasonable? Then Y/n Speaks To The God Or The God Of The Bible.

Y/n:"You make me a rival? Isn't there someone who is more worthy of you to consider a rival? For example, like Great Red Or the Ouroboros Dragon." Y/n asked him.

God:"That's true, but they can't be talked to. That's very different from you. You are the "perfect" figure to be my rival. You are the one I can joke with or anything else. You don't think of me as God and just treat me as normal." God's Answer While Looking At The Other.

Y/n:"Eh? Is that so? Well, I don't care anyway." Y/n Also Sees Where God Sees. There He Can Feel The Presence of someone else That Is Very Different From The Others.

??? :"So is that the reason?" Say Someone

A little girl's Plain voice could be heard from there.

God:"You Came huh, Limitless Of Dragon." Say God's.

Y/n:"So She is, The Infinite Dragon God. Ophis."  Says Y/n.

Simultaneously, everyone immediately looked at Ophis who was sitting on a large rock there. They were all shocked when they saw that the strongest being in the world who was even equal to God had come here.