Chapter 10:The God Of bible Vs Trihexa

(3rd POV)

Seen God who is quite far from Trihexa, He was about to fly to where Gilgamesh was. But the creature is blocked by the God of the Bible, many parts of the body of Trihexa have killed hundreds of millions of troops from the three camps, so he must immediately put an end to the dangerous creatures that are in front of him right now.

Then God Raised And Directed His Right Hand Towards Trihexa Which Was Only A Dozen Meters Far From him, then in the palm of his right hand appeared light that melted as if like hot larva.

Azazel:"Light Larva huh." Says Azazel Who Watched It.

Shemhazai:"So That's The Light Magic That Is Far Above Us." Said Shemhazai in amazement when he saw this, the light in the hand of God was very hot and the heat could be felt by almost everyone here.

Baraqiel:"ALL OF YOU! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET THE ANGEL OF DEATH, THEN RETREAT." Baraqiel Shouts To His Troops And Tells Them To Retreat.

Azazel:"Good grief! We'd better get back, too." continued Azazel.

Kokabit:"You bastard Azazel! You want to back off after fighting so far!? Don't make up nonsense." One of the Leaders of the Fallen Angels Protests, The Rioter, Kokabiel.

Azazel:"Can't you see, you idiot! We'll be completely brushed off here, and our second and third armies haven't arrived either." Azazel looks angry at Kokabiel who doesn't know the situation.

Kokabiel:"Tch!" Kokabiel just looks away because he can't do anything at this time, Azazel and the other two can only sigh when they see this stupid rioter! How come a person as stupid as he can get to the level of a leader? Even though he's just an idiot who can't judge the situation.

The Four Fallen Angel Leaders temporarily retreated and walked away from the battlefield between the Biblical God and the Apocalypse Beast Emperor, 666 Or Trihexa as it was called, their battle would definitely have a very severe impact.

On the other hand, there are four demon lords standing close by, they have managed to revive the demon lord Leviathan who was killed by Ophis earlier. The four of them did not at all order their troops to retreat and remain in the area, which is where the area will become the battle ground of God and 666. There are also angels who are still busy dealing with Trihexa's body parts, they are getting more troubled because the devils do not back down and join in attacking the angels.

Suddenly Three People Came To The Demon Lord's Place, Both Are Men And the only one is a woman. One Is a Descendant of Gremory, One is Astaroth and the other is a descendant of the Sitri Clan, Yes, they are Sirzech Gremory, Ajuka Astaroth and Serafall Sitri. For the third of them appearance, you must already know, right? If you don't know, try asking Google-sama, you'll also find it later.

They May Be Around 16-18 Years Old, Still Young. Their appearance is also similar to that of a teenager and they are devils from most devils who have reached super devils whose strength is above the normal limit, especially for other devils.

Sirzech:"Lucifer-sama, I suggest a temporary retreat." Sirzech said with a slight bow of respect.

Lucifer:"Don't Meddle, Demon Boy" replied Lucifer.

Asmodeus:"Retreat you say! We must kill God and rule the world! You say we must retreat after struggling so far! You brats better obey our orders! Don't argue." Reply Asmodeus.

Leviathan:"This Is Our Chance! We Will Pierce God From Behind As He Fights Against The Apocalypse." Leviathan Said While Looking Towards God And Trihexa.

Ajuka:"They're Fools! Their Strengths Are Incredible, But Their Thoughts Are Just Like Most Boys. Obviously We'll Be Slaughtered In A Moment, But These Four Demon Lords Have Chose Not To Retreat." Ajuka muttered and was annoyed at the attitude of the three Maou.