Chapter 11:The Most Powerfull God

(3rd POV)

It is seen that God is fighting Trihexa with only his physical appearance, but occasionally he also uses his magic. He is more dominant in this matter, currently Trihexa's body is still divided and Trihexa only has the body of a lion. His Strength Decreases If Not In Perfect Form

Then Trihexa Ordered All His Body Fragments In order to attack God and the order was immediately sent to all the pieces of his body, the fragments of his body that were previously at war with the three factions now ignored them and all headed towards God, they immediately attacked God from all over Directions, And Attacking It With Various Kinds Of Magic. Especially Fire Magic, That Creature Is Highly Skilled In Fire Magic. Maybe it's because he's been using fire magic ever since.

Then Trihexa ordered the fragments of his body to return to him, and they began to rejoin. Trihexa this time in its perfect form, its magic power increased to its original, its strength this time may be equal to god or more. And Times Turn Around, Trihexa Dominates This Time. God Continues To Be Hit And Attacked With Magic By Trihexa. They Start Unleashing Attacks Each Again. The mountains were destroyed by the magic of those who missed.

On the other hand, it looks like Y/n is enjoying this spectacle, the fight is really extraordinary for him. Thanks to Watching This, He Could Be Making His New Magic. The magic used by God and Trihexa really appealed to him, so he tried to imitate the magic of the two of them just changing it's name. In His Subconscious He Is Making The Magic That He Sees. Currently 10-15 Magics He Has Created There

Boom

Suddenly an attack in the form of a laser beam pierced through Y/n's chest, he was shocked that he didn't realize it. Who Attacked Him? Moreover, the attack came from behind! Y/n spit out a mouthful of his blood.

[Error! Error! Error! Damn it! Who Did This!? Arghhh!]

Suddenly a System Voice echoed in his head! System Voice Says "Error" Something seems to have happened to her. It's possible that She was affected by the attack just now. Her voice suddenly went out as She struck again through
Y/n's body, Y/n's chest to be exact.

??? :"Don't worry, I'm just destroying the evil creature inside of you, you're a Dragon Race aren't you? So you should be regenerating in a little while." A voice came from behind Y/n, he was right behind him.

He then Walks Through Gilgamesh with ease. An extremely powerful holy aura radiated from the youth. Gilgamesh looked surprised, while the others immediately looked up when they heard the voice of the young man.

The young man took the form of a handsome man, a snake similar to a white cobra was on his neck, his neck was wrapped around the snake, he was not wearing a shirt and only wore a cover at the bottom. Maybe a kind of skirt that's the way (I'm confused about the explanation🗿). In addition to the snake, there are also various necklaces around his neck. And the height may be 190 CM. In both hands there is also a kind of bracelet that shines bright like gold.

(By the Fallen Angel Leaders)

Azazel:"Damn it! Why did he appear here?" Azazel Confused.

Shemhazai:"Absolutely Unpredictable Right." Say Shemhazai.

Baraqiel:"That person isn't he…" Barachiel was also surprised when he saw him.

Everyone looked sweaty when they knew that someone like him had come here, meaning that this sword would indeed make a tremendous impact. Everyone Was Silent When They Know About His Coming Here.

(By the Fourt Great Satan)

Beelzebub:"Damn it! Why are things just getting worse." Says Beelzebub Who Responds To The Arrival Of The Young man.