Chapter 13:King of heroes Vs 4 Great Maou

(3rd POV)

You can see a super large red aura, mountains and lands are currently being shaken because of that super large aura, that is the aura of anger from Lucifer, what an extraordinary aura.

Y/n:"So this is the strongest demon lord in the history of Highschool DxD huh. What an extraordinary aura." Y/n Grinning Looking Up From the Air. Lucifer looked at him with hatred and anger because he and Shiva Rudra had humiliated him. He was eager to kill them both, chopping them into pieces. He Gives Out All His Hatred Against Y/n.

Y/n:"It's kinda look A bit like [Haoshoku Haki]" Y/n muttered when he saw the demons who were passed out one by one due to the Aura Energy that spread throughout the area, only the high level could survive Lucifer Aura.

Y/n:"In that case, I'll fight it back with my [Haoshoku Haki]." From Y/n Left Eye Then A Crimson Aura Came Out. His aura is blackish red, his aura is very intimidating and puts pressure on everyone who is here.

 His aura is blackish red, his aura is very intimidating and puts pressure on everyone who is here

Their auras directly clashed and made a clashing sound that made everyone's ears hurt. The Mountain And Its Surroundings Are Smashed By Their Aura.

Trees and grass are uprooted and fly as a result Lucifer Seems Difficult In Overcoming Y/n's Haki aura, He Seems To Be Stepping Back A Few Steps, But That Alone Won't Make Him Give Up.

Then the Three Maou also helped him, they also released their killing auras, the four of them's auras grew bigger and bigger as time went on, Y/n's Haki was defeated by the four Haki they gave off. Lucifer And Three Others Seem Confident For Thinking Will Win Against Y/n If They Are All Four.

Y/n:"Heh Awesome Aura." Y/n said while grinning at them, he stopped his Haki Hai. The Four Demon Lords Also Dispelled His Killing Aura. Then one of the Demon Lords spoke to Y/n.

Asmodeus:"I will punish you for daring to insult the Great Demon Lord, be prepared" The one speaking was Demon Lord Asmodeus.

Y/n:"You're Punishing Me? Good Joke, You Damn Goat." Y/n responded with a mocking tone and his underestimating gaze was directed at the four demon kings.

Asmodeus:"How dare You!" Asmodeus Jumps Forward.

Y/n:"What do you mean how dare I? Isn't it said in the legend that asmodeus is a gote." Y/n mocked him again.

Asmodeus:"Damn bastard." Of course Asmodeus is getting angry.

Then Asmodeus spawned super many magic circles behind and above him, the circles were dark blue in color and it looked like something was going to be fired later.

Y/n:"Multi -Element User Huh. Omoshiroi" Y/n Says Seeing The Super Many Magic Circles That Keep Appearing.

And the multi-elemental magic of the multi-circle that was fired by Asmodeus towards Y/n's place which was 20-30 meters in front of him, the elements were numerous. Starting From Lightning, Wind, Earth, Fire, Water And Many More.