Chapter 7:The Two heavenly Dragons

(3rd POV)

Y/n is seen flying in the air and behind him is also Ophis who is sitting on the surf that Y/n uses for his flying vehicle. He looked relaxed there with his expressionless face.

Y/n:"Lily, what are the drawbacks of Gate Of Babylon? Will the weapon I shot just now return to the gate?"

Y/n Speaks To His System Through His Mind. He is still monitoring the war that is happening beneath it.

[The weapon you dropped earlier will never come back]

"Of course the most notable difference is the amount of gold and weapons, right?"

[Yes, you are right, the number of weapons is different from the one in the original Gate Of Babylon. Not Even Half of it]

Y/n:"What did you say?! 1M Desilion is not half the original?! Ah Damn, I'll think about it later, I don't want to add to the burden of my thoughts especially for now."

[Oh Yeah, If You Really Want This Ability To Be Similar To The Real One, You Can Purchase The Original Ability, And Of Course It's In The Shop, After That I Will Combine These Two Abilities Into One. So that the weapon or gold that is in the original will also enter here. Do You Want To Do It?]

Y/n:"I'll do itLater"

[I understand]

Y/n:"Okay, What Should I Do Now? Do I Have To Drop Another Meteor? Ah Damn, I'm Confused"

Y/n watched and listened to the war that was still going on far below. The battle looks very fierce. The Angel Party excels in numbers. But the Demon Party excels in magic. While the Fallen Angels Are Also There. The three fight to the end and kill their enemies regardless of gender.

Y/n:"Isn't that Sirzech And Ajuka. They Are Very Impressive In Killing The Enemy There." Y/n Sees Sirzech And Ajuka Who Is Fighting Down There.

Then Y/n flew aside because he felt something flying towards him from behind him. Then a Red Dragon is seen crashing past Ophis and Y/n. The dragon directly hit the ground and made a large enough crater in that location.

Then something came again past Ophis and Y/n This time it was a dragon and the dragon was silver white. The dragon sped towards the other dragon. Namely the red one and then they physically hit them both and made a very loud banging sound.

God:"Vanishing Dragon And Welsh Dragon, Those Creatures Always Make A Scrne, hah~." Say God Who Is Still Standing There.

Y/n:"So that's the original form of Draig and Albion, the shape is very large, huh. Maybe more than eight meters high." Muttered Y/n Who Was Watching The Fighting Thing.

Y/n:"I thought what just passed me, it was just two lizards fighting." Y/n said and made the two dragons stop fighting. The two dragons then flew towards Y/n.

Y/n:"Ouh Look, These Two Lizards Are Angry Here." Y/n continued and made the two dragons even more angry and irritated at the stranger. They then popped a ball of energy in their mouth And shot straight at Gilgamesh, he then covered his hands with black mana.

He was then able to hold onto the ball of energy and not explode at all. Y/n then threw the two balls of energy back at the two heavenly dragons, and Y/n even increased the strength of the energy contained in the balls tenfold.

Y/n:"Heh." Y/n Just Smiling Gladly While Looking At It.

And The Two Balls Are Received By Draig And Albion. And both of them immediately exploded simultaneously and made a very large explosion in the air. The three warring parties below were also affected by it.