3.

3rd person pov:

After taehyung left ,jungkook decided to go meet soohyun for one last time before going back to his apartment.

After turning to the ceo's office, the bunny looking man knocked on the door .after hearing a faint come in ,he walked in and sat on the chair infront of his appa.

Soohyun looked up at him ," kookie ? You still haven't left? I told you ,you can have a leave for today . Stop being so hard on yourself i have told you so many times ,you still don't ever listen to me ,hm?" He said making a fake angry face.

"Appa appa appa ,i know what you said ,i heard it and i am not here for any work purpose . Rather just to talk for a minute if you are not doing any important work" kookie said leaning on the table infront of him having a little pout on his face because he got scolded for nothing.

"Ohkay ! - he closed the files he was working on and continued - i am ways free for you kookie and you know that ,tell me what does my son in law want to talk about , hm? And that's good because if you WERE here for work ,i would have smacked you on the head ,have some time for yourself too sometimes."

Jungkook internally rolled his eyes at the more scolding but he knows the older cares for him a lot like if he is his own son. And also blushed at the 'son in law' ,he knew the older was teasing him by saying that ,but he could get used to being called that happily.

"I actually wanted to talk about taehyung. I mean i knew you said that there wouldn't be any problem and i always believe you want the best for me and your son too . But are you sure you want us to get married? He didn't really seem happy at this and you didn't tell me that he had a girlfriend before. Even though i am ready for this marriage ,but what about him, isn't he practically forced for this?" Said jungkook furrowing his eyebrows a bit looking a bit tensed.

"I know what i am doing kookie .you don't need to worry about anything ,okay. And i am sure i want this marriage to happen and that it's a right decision. About his girlfriend ,i have met that girl and she isn't the right choice for my son at all ,she isn't a good human but my brat is to oblivious to that ,i don't even know what he saw in that so hee to get together with her. And one thing i know is ,that there can no one be better than you for my taehyung.
What matters is your decision ,are YOU okay with this ? You aren't forced ,right? I asked you this yesterday too and i m asking you today again ,because after this ,you might not have a choice as wedding preperations are gonna start." Said soohyun having a questioning look.

Jungkook took it all in and thought for a minute before finally answering the older ,"i am ready for this marriage appa but what about my past? What if he wouldn't be with me after knowing everything about me? Would he be okay with that" he said gnawing his bottom lip , a bit anxious.

" Kookie ,see i know my son might be a bit of brat and isnt really happy with this marriage ....yet. but i know him enough to assure you that he will come around after a bit of time ,and he isn't like him at all. And past is past ,you cant change that and let it affect your future .what has happened has happened already , and i m telling you the same thing i have been saying from past 3 years 'it was never your fault ,it was that asshole 's fault' ,you hear me." Said soohyun with a soft voice and pat the bunny's hair comfortingly.

"Okay appa i trust you." Jungkook smiled a little. "I think i should go ,you have to complete all these files of yours ,and i don't wanna disturb you anymore ,see you Tomorrow." He stood up and went to the other side of table standing infront of soohyun.

The CEO stood up as well and wrapped his arms around little bunny , rubbing his back while hugging him.

This has been a appa-kookie thing from last two and a half years since jungkook started working in the Kim enterprises as soohyun's secretary . He never leaves before giving his appa a hug .

After breaking the hug ,jungkook walked to the door and waved at soohyun ,but just before he was about to go out soohyun called him back and asked him "kookie ,would you like to come for dinner today as my son in law?"

"But appa ,i have never been to your house before and would taehyung be okay with that?" Jungkook asked with wide Bambi eyes.

"Why wouldn't he be okay with it, it's my house too afterall? And i invited you, make sure to come okay? I will send you my address and time later. You can go now ,bye bye." Soohyun waved him off.

Jungkook muttered an 'ok' with a thumbs up and left to the parking lot to get his car.

TIMESKIP:~

Jungkook reached his house which was bought by his appa 3 years ago for him. He opened the door with the passcode and entered inside his barren looking lifeless apartment .

Everything was either black ,white or grey colored ,nothing colorful . There were no photo, frames ,decorations or anything there. Just simple furnitures and it was too quiet.

He had nothing to look forward to after returning his house. What could have been so lively ,full of life ,Walls full of pictures of his family and him, the apartment filled with playful noises of a loving partner and children was just so empty. he didn't really like coming home early and often overworked himself just to avoid feeling so lonely.

He removed his coat and shoes and went to his room He opened his walk in closet and picked up a black oversized tshirt and black sweatpants. His closer wasn't really colorful either ,it was just filled with mostly black and white colored office suits or tshirts and sweat pants ,he didn't really had much casual clothes because he didn't need them much.

After taking a shower and changing into those clothes ,he picked out a bottle of whiskey from his little homebar and went to balcony and sat on the hammock swing.

He filled a glass for himself and took out his ciggerate and a lighter from his pocket . He lighted the ciggerate and placed it between his lips taking a puff with one hand and holding a glass of whiskey in the other leaning back on the swing looking at the distance.

It hadn't even been a little dark yet ,it was around 4 in the evening and he was drinking in the vast daylight. But he was used to it.

And this was kinda his daily routine , come back home from work as late as possible, take a shower , if hungry then order food ,he rarely cooked for himself even though he was good at it , then go to balcony and drink and smoke a bit for sometimes and then go to bed. And then same routine again. He has been doing this from past 2 and half years.

But suddenly ,his whole routine is gonna change and he didn't know what to think of it. One side he was happy that ,it's gonna change , he will finally have someone to look forward to after returning home, he wouldn't have to alone anymore , he would have someone to care for , he would have someone to love for. And maybe someone will care for him to love him too even though it might take a bit of patience and time but atleast there would be someone.

On the other side , he was worried for things like ,what if he will again won't be enough for him ,what if he messed up ,what if he won't be able to make him happy, what if he failed to be a good husband ,what if saying yes wasn't a right decision ? He had so many questions and only time could answer those.

He was honestly scared to let someone in again ,almost whole of his life ,he had been alone and suddenly he won't be anymore. He had made the same mistake before ,but he seriously hoped it won't a mistake again and he won't regret it again.

________________________

So this was kinda an inside of jungkook's life and his thoughts about the wedding? And a bit what kind of bond is between soohyun and jungkook.

How was it?

This is all for the 3rd chapter . I hope it was good.

Till next time....~~