18.

3rd person POV:

(Warning : smut (?) But not really a smut)

Taehyung and jungkook went to their place totally exhausted from such a long day as they didn't get a single chance for rest.

The driver drove them home and as soon as they entered inside ,jungkook switched on the AC as they were feeling hot even though it was late night. They immediately slumped on the couch lazily and removed their outer jackets as well as shoes.

Both weren't talking , just looking at the ceiling sprawled on the sofa with not much space between them. They could feel their hands touching and both just wanted to intertwine them but neither of them had the confidence to do so.

Both were thinking the same thing. That was ...if it was a normal wedding where they actually loved each other unconditionally and it was their own decision ,what would they be doing right now as it's their first night as husbands.

Probably making love to each other like there's no tomorrow. Touching each other till they can't remember anything else other than each other's bodies. Sounds of moans ,groans , grunts ,skin clapping , swearing would have been the only thing heard in their home.

Both gulped hard at the thought and stole a glance at the other trying their best not to get caught but they did anyway and immediately faced the other side they were staring at before.

I didn't just thought doing that with him.

Both talked to themselves in their mind.

They could feel their pants tighten at the thought till it was aching being restrained against their tight pants.

"I'll be going to my room then." Jungkook said without meeting his husband's eyes and ran away to his room locking the door instantly and jumped on the bed to scream in a pillow.

The sexual tension was too much between them just a minute ago.

Meanwhile taehyung sighed not knowing what do with his hard dick. Seems like have to touch himself again like he has been doing his whole life. Being a virgin is difficult sometimes.

Jungkook looked at his pants that were also tight. He still can't believe he had such a thought about the younger and got hard from it as well. The sexual frustration is real. Very real.

He checked the door again whether he has locket it securely or not, he did. He hurriedly removed all his clothes ,standing totally naked in the room and got inside his bed reaching out his arm to the lower drawer of his bedside table.

He took out a large bullet vibrator from it and stared at it for a few seconds thinking about whether to use it or not. It has been a few months since he last used it. He had bought it a long time ago. I mean after all he is a human as well and has his needs in his lonely life.

He brought his hand closer to his bottom part and rubbed his fingers on his folds lubricating them with his wetness and inserting two fingers inside himself at once. He had his mouth open breathing heavily. While thrusting his fingers rapidly.

Soon after ,he took his fingers out cleaning them on a tissue replacing them with the large vibrator and turning it on. The pleasure those vibrations were causing was insane.

He was a moaning mess ,his knees bent with a big vibrator inside him hitting him bang on his pleasure spot. His other hand fondling and kneading his own boobs and his mouth wide open releasing grunts now and then and his eyes pinched shut. He was honestly imagining taehyung thrusting inside him roughly because his thoughts were the one which got him aroused in the first place.