15.

This chapter might be a little longer than usual ,hope yall dont mind it.

3rd person POV:

After they pulled away from each other , jungkook was still reluctant to get treated by the doctor but taehyung reassured him and held his hand as the doctor checked up on him.

Jungkook was finally ready to be discharged from the hospital. They paid for it and left. Taehyung picked up jungkook on his back as he was feeling a little dizzy.

They got into the car with taehyung sitting with jungkook in the backseat and soohyun driving. The couple were sitting far away from each for some reason like they weren't just sticked to each other a few minutes ago.

The car was filled with awkward silence. No one uttered a single word. The three of them were lost in their own thoughts.

Soohyun being worried about jungkook and he wanted to have a talk with him after reaching home.

Taehyung being curious wanting the answers and questioning himself a out his own reactions to the older. Why was he so worried and why was he scared. And why was he actually looking forward for tomorrow when the wedding is going to happen. Wasn't it supposed to be 'forced'? What is happening to him.

Jungkook being dissapointed in himself. Why does this always happens in front of the younger. Wasn't he supposed to be strong and confident? Why does he always has to appear as weak and vulnerable before him? what happened to him that he woke up in hospital ,last thing he remembered was having an emotional breakdown in his fiance's arms? And out of all the things ,why did he wanted to know whether taehyung was also worried for him or not.

Soon they reached taekook's house and got out of the car. Jungkook's dizziness was gone now and he walked inside by himself. All three sat on the couches in the living room.

No one spoke a word and it was silence till jungkook broke it. "Umm...appa ? Why was i in the hospital? What happened to me ? I don't remember anything. Can you please tell me." He didn't know why he was so nervous to ask that probably because the Kim duo was burning holes in his head with a resting bitch face and looking scary af.

"I don't know ,you tell me because as far as i remember somebody told me that they have stopped drinking and would never do again." Said soohyun in a scary calm voice.

Even taehyung was scared now , because this side of soohyun was very rare to him ,it was only used when you fucked up very badly.

Jungkook now understood what has happened as he does remember drinking and smoking again yesterday night. He didn't want the either of the Kims to know about it and looks like both of them knew now.

They must be so dissapointed in me. Will they leave me too? .... No they won't, i hope they won't. Appa will just scold me and hug me later, i know it. I don't know about taehyung tho.

Jungkook was looking down apologeticly not being able to match the eyes of his appa. He was ashamed of himself. He knew he lied ,he shouldn't have but he did. He just muttered an almost inaudible 'i am sorry.'

"You are sorry? What are you sorry for? For lying to me? Or to yourself for doing this? I stayed quiet the first time ,i didn't say anything the second time either ,now what do I do huh? It's the third time i have seen you laying in that hospital bed. What do you want me to do? Watch you destroy your life like that? Wasn't i supposed to be your 'appa' ,your family? With whom you can share anything with , who you can lean on? Why did you do that? And why did you lie to me? Tell me." Scolded soohyun.

"I am sorry ,i promise i won't do that again. I would neither smoke nor drink." Promised younger which was obviously a lie , soohyun could see through him.