24.

3rd person POV:

After the group was done with eating and talking with each other ,catching up etc. All of them decided to go to the amusement park they are supposed to go to.

They had planned to go there because they want to have fun together ofcourse ,all of them live a very busy life  ,they barely get time to have some time for each other and to just casually have fun. So ....yeah.

They stood up and got to their seperate cars ,and going to the park. All of them drove off to their destination. The sun hadn't fully set yet , the sky was looking really pretty with pink and orange ,with some dark blue color mixed. The thick clouds were looking like a cotton candy.

The couple was sitting in the car comfortably and the younger was driving ,the amusement park was a bit far and would take atleast 40 minutes to reach there.

While they were on their way ,jungkook suddenly took the younger's hand in his. he intertwined their hands and out them on his stomach ,"does it hurt?" Taehyung softly asked rubbing his hand softly on the older's tummy.

The bunny pouted and nodded ,"a little ,not much though." He replied.

"If you want ,we can go back home yknow. I will talk to hyungs by myself." He assured his husband.

"No no ,i will be okay in a few minutes ,i wanna go there please." Jungkook whined a little. Taehyung sighed ,"okay but promise to stay beside me ,so i can check up on you time to time ,yeah." He asked. "Okayy" jungkook replied.

Soon ,they reached there and taehyung parked the car. They got out and met the other 5 infront of the carousal.

"Let's have some fun my doods!" Seokjin said happily. He actually had wanted to bring kyongmi,his wife with him as well but she had to go to her mother's house for a week ,so she couldn't.

"Let's split up and go around however we want." Jimin suggested and seokjin immediately pulled him over ,"i am not staying alone ,while you couples go alone and i definitely don't wanna be with a horny couple all the time. you gave this idea ,so you are gonna come with me ,let's go."he said and dragged the mochi away with him while he was staring at his boyfriend pouting who gave him a flying kiss in return.

"Me and hyung will be together , that leaves you three. Have fun ,bye bye." Taehyung mocked the sopejoon trio and walked away while gently holding his husband who was smiling widely at all of the youngers.

Namjoon the giant puppy ,pouted left alone with the couple. And hoseok dragged his kitty and the puppy with their arms to the ride they wanna have first.

The jinmin duo walked away to buy headbands for themselves.

And jungkook was walking away looking here and there with curious eyes shining like stars and taehyung staring fondly at his husband's cute antics.

"Taehyung ! Let's go there." Jungkook yelled pouting at a roller coaster and dragged the younger with him who immediately gulped at the giant ride.

"Hyung ! Slow down ,you will fall like this." Taehyung scolded the older who was running there while dragging him.

Soon they reached there ,and taehyung stood infront of the elder ,"hyung do you really wanna ride this? It can be dangerous you know." He said uncomfortably.

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds before voicing out ,"are you perhaps scared of heights?"

"NO! ofcourse not. What are you talking about ,i was saying that because i was worried about you that's it. Umm..yeahh." taehyung defended himself clearly lying.