5.

3rd person pov:

The next morning ,taehyung again woke up with the same shout he hears daily but still could never get used to as he is a heavy sleeper.

Due to the fear of getting splashed by icy cold water again ,he woke up on his own and sat up looking lost with  squinting eyes because of the sudden light ,his hair was a mess again falling on his eyes as well.

"Finally the prince woke up ,huh? How many times do i have to tell you to wake up early ,now get ready ,i have already made breakfast ,and come down fast. Hurryyy" soohyun scolded the younger who got up from bed swaying to and fro because of still being half asleep.

Soohyun sighed and picked up an outfit for his son ,because he was already late and his fashion freak self would spend hours looking for a simple shirt.

After putting the clothes on the bed ,hewent downstairs and set the table with the breakfast he cooked. After setting the table he sat down on the chair waiting for his son to come back , he was feeling worried that the younger might still be mad at him because of last night.

Taehyung didn't even say anything after waking up ,when usually he screams back when soohyun yells at him to wake up. He really hopes he isn't mad with him ,he hates it when any of his sons don't talk to him.

Soon taehyung came downstairs all dressed up ready for college and finally fully awake. He had his phone in his hands ,but his hair was all messed up looking like a bird's nest.

He went to the dining area and sat on the chair beside his father ,who sighed looking at his messy son. The older motioned the younger to lean towards him. He ran his fingers through the tangled Locks of his son and smoothened them out.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled at his father, because of his own actions. Taehyung leaned back ,waiting for the food which soohyun served for him.

After some minutes ,the father son duo was done having their breakfast and got up to leave for their destinations.

Just before they were about to reach the door ,taehyung tapped soohyun's shoulder ,"dad ,could you drop me to college. I am too lazy to drive right now." He said like pouting with puppy eyes at his father. And who could ever resist those eyes.

"Yeah yeah okay ,stop with those puppy eyes of yours.  You know damn well that they work every time you lazy brat." Soohyun said chuckling and smacked the younger's shoulder ,getting out of there with taehyung following him with a wide boxy smile on his face .

Taehyung and soohyun got into the car ,and soohyun drove away to the college. And taehyung was scrolling on his phone god knows what.

In a few minutes they reached there and soohyun stopped the car ,taehyung immediately got out of it just as it stopped but not before pecking his father's cheek and saying i love you and bye bye to the older man.

Soohyun chuckled at the younger's behaviour and smiled feeling relieved.

I knew this brat couldn't be mad at me for long.

With that he drove away to his company to get through the day.

~

Meanwhile , taehyung got inside the college building looking for a particular someone and not for something good.

He couldn't find that person though but he did find a shorty outside a class ,aka his precious jimin hyung. Taehyung went beside him putting an arm around the short man's shoulders. "Hello hyung" he greeted with a smile as jimin looked up at him startled because the taller literally came out of nowhere.